I am looking for a guild that is on a main server not a linked one

Datank.3861

I am a new player who wishes to get better and eventually very good at WvW game mode. I am looking for a static server guild not a linked one. I want to play on a main server. I am looking for someone to contact me in game, who is established in WvW as a contender guild and has the patience and kindness to teach and mold a new player with the drive and stamina of a bull. Many who have met me know me as Gustav. I ran Labs and commanded them. Although i have my commander tag I am not commander in WvW. This is a new game mode to me. My work ethic is unmatched in most cases. If given the opportunity I will become proficient at what is expected of me. I am retired, so i have plenty of time to get this right. I am looking at the bigger servers and guilds of WvW, if you have such a need for a person as myself please contact me. I just started 7 weeks ago and i have 7 level 80s (possibly 8 if i use the free booster), but none of them are geared for WvW. I do not want just a roaming guild, I want a guild that gets things done in WvW and teaches new players this process. I am not looking for a toxic environment. To me this is still just a game, so being called stupid is not in my agenda (ive always felt that building one up rather than tearing down was the key to success). I raid weekly after reset on Friday and Saturday, all other days ill be available to pillage and plunder. Thank you for your consideration. I hope to hear and play with some of you soon.

Like @Strider Pj.2193 said you need to know if you are NA or EU and what time is your optimal time to play. While its great to be with a guild that will have you and meets your requirement as a Host Server but they may never run when you are able to play. But as the old adage goes Host today link tomorrow. Its best to find a guild that meets your schedule.