Primordus possibly dealt with in living world and not as the last elder dragon...?

ShroomOneUp.6913

I'm just theory crafting here but I just can't see them dealing with Primordus that quickly, There's no reason he can't be part of the expansion too.What if we team up with jormag and primordus kills them, then that leads us to seek help from the deep sea dragon in the cantha expansion. The "They need me" line in the Cantha trailer could be the deep sea dragon offering help to deal with Primordus?

@"ShroomOneUp.6913" said:A-net...don't.

You do NOT hype him up over 10 years like thanos in the MCU and then kill him off unceremoniously in the canceled "Iron fist" tv show that nobody watched.Just don't.

While I 100% agree and have voiced my concerns about that quite a bit as of late.

I gotta admit, I love how you worded that XD brilliant.I actually kinda enjoyed Iron Fist too hahahaha but still, well done lol

I won't be upset if they kill Primordus off this season, but as it stands with established lore/plot we can't let another dragon die. If anything, we may attempt to put Prim back to sleep. If a dragon does die it's going to be accidental, or a result of Jormag and/or Primordus getting too bold. I'd say Jormag is more likely to die in this fashion as a consequence that leads us into End of Dragons, but that only works if the world doesn't self-destruct immediately after losing another dragon.

@mindlord.3147 said:The current theory in my circle is that whatever Jormag’s plan is for our team up will go wrong. With the end result leaving Jormag dead and an insane/hurt Primordus rampaging all the way to Cantha with us chasing after him. Now how do you put a fire? With water obviously.

impossible, water dragon logo for the expansionand we already fight a god of fire in PoF, fighting a fire-controlling villain again, would be so repetitive. And I really don't see at all how to adapt primordius to cantha. Buble would be so suited to the Jade Sea...

@radda.8920 said:

@mindlord.3147 said:The current theory in my circle is that whatever Jormag’s plan is for our team up will go wrong. With the end result leaving Jormag dead and an insane/hurt Primordus rampaging all the way to Cantha with us chasing after him. Now how do you put a fire? With water obviously.

impossible, water dragon logo for the expansionand we already fight a god of fire in PoF, fighting a fire-controlling villain again, would be so repetitive. And I really don't see at all how to adapt primordius to cantha. Buble would be so suited to the Jade Sea...Anything is possible.

I'm sad that will be the case op. And it isn't too late to change direction, sure chapter 1 is released soon, but I doubt that killling primordius, if planned, wouldn't occur before chapter 3 or 4 imho. I can get behind a minor threat being fastly erradicated, but here it's about an elder dragon. I know I would be disapointed if we go the way of:

Shows only primordius head Use jormag breath or ice crystals or link to immobilize it jormag kills primordius. Jormag return to harassing us.

I would in fact want the opposite, jormag getting a lesson and beaten by Primordius. And then our last hope is the deep sea dragon and we go in cantha to have its help. Primordius eliminated, and it's a cheap way to deny depths of tyria exploration and that will be a very bad move to me. Because it requires an expansion for it easily, or six episodes with maps.

In any case to me tyria will either become:-Antartica-Floor is lava-AtlantisApart if all the dragons are slaughtered/ magic absorbed by Aurene.

I feel like Jormag's plan to use us against Primordus might backfire and Jormag themselves will end up dead against Primordus, with either Primordus and/or Aurene absorbing its power, and leaving Primordus without an opposing weakness. Deep sea dragon could probably help with that, since it controls water.

Alternatively, both Jormag and Primordus could end up dead, with Aurene overloading herself with their magic and being negatively affected by that (similar to Kralk) and we might have to go to Cantha to find some kind of cure or magic transfer method (Kuunavang or DsD maybe?).