The Departing

Dobly.6530

So, my humble fire mage Tempest took around an hour to kill Balthazar down to almost dead before I was whisked to the land of the dead. There, I met the dude who said had find my gear, then a saw all the bits of my past, then I faced Eater of Souls. Died, tried again, died.. Before I knew it 2 hours had gone by so I parked my character near by and logged out. Life getting in the way of fun.

Many hours later I have come back to try the Eater of Souls again... But for some unknown reason, I am back on the tower and need to fight Balthazar again? Surely this is a bug. That fight was a demoralizing nightmare. .Talk about making you fell like your character is hopeless..

I am NOT doing this again. What a rubbish way to have to quit this character. What a stupidly bad bit of coding.. I logged out at the Eater of Souls fight, but need start back at the tower..

So annoyed..

@Dobly.6530 said:

So, my humble fire mage Tempest took around an hour to kill Balthazar down to almost dead before I was whisked to the land of the dead. There, I met the dude who said had find my gear, then a saw all the bits of my past, then I faced Eater of Souls. Died, tried again, died.. Before I knew it 2 hours had gone by so I parked my character near by and logged out. Life getting in the way of fun. Many hours later I have come back to try the Eater of Souls again... But for some unknown reason, I am back on the tower and need to fight Balthazar again? Surely this is a bug. That fight was a demoralizing nightmare. .Talk about making you fell like your character is hopeless.. I am NOT doing this again. What a rubbish way to have to quit this character. What a stupidly bad bit of coding.. I logged out at the Eater of Souls fight, but need start back at the tower.. So annoyed..

Its not a bug you cant logout of instances and expect to still be in said instance when you return mate.

Ask in map chat or guild chat for some people to help you with first part of the fight.

They cant help you when you turn into a spirit.