Can’t log into account? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Can’t log into account?

Both the launcher and the web site gives me an error code whenever I try to log into my account. The only reason I can make this post is because I had already logged in before the bug (?) from my phone. And from my computer I can log into my alt just fine. And the password isn’t incorrect either as I’ve tried to log in like 20 times. I could play just fine yesterday.

The error code is as it follows:

“The code you entered is invalid. Please check your information and try again.”

Build: 107771

Error Code: 3023:1012:6:377

I sent a ticket to support but no replies yet :( Have I been banned or something?

Comments

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

If you login to support you should have a message under tickets if you bene banned or recived a temporary one.

• Anna.7845Anna.7845 Member ✭✭✭

@Linken.6345 said:
    If you login to support you should have a message under tickets if you bene banned or recived a temporary one.

I can’t even log in to support as it wants me to sign in to my account, which it doesn’t let me.

• Generally this code indicates that the account has been blocked by the Customer Support Team due to a "security sweep". Contact the CS Team to resolve.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Error_code

The CS Team allows 72 hours to respond to tickets, after the near-immediate automated response.
    Make sure to not create duplicate tickets, as that slows the process.
    Check your spam/junk email folders, if you don't see the automated response.

Good luck.

• Anna.7845Anna.7845 Member ✭✭✭

Thanks for the replies! I hope I can get my account back soon.