Artsariiv is bugged - missing phase — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Fractals/Dungeons/Strike Missions/Raids

Artsariiv is bugged - missing phase

So there is a bug when the clones should appear for 2nd time, it doesn't happen.

Fix it Anet!

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.

H. P. Lovecraft

Comments

  • @Arden.7480 said:
    So there is a bug when the clones should appear for 2nd time, it doesn't happen.

    Fix it Anet!

    It's like that since the beginning of halloween event^^

    Carcharoth Lucian/Mini Chibii
    Ruin of Surmia world
    PvE : [CdL] Les Chasseurs De Légendes
    WvW : [MIMs] Mobile Ingénieuse Et Marteau

  • The phase without consumables is better off bugged

  • Very good timing that it's starts "bugging" 1-2 weeks before the huge nerf to cc-consumables.
    Sounds less like a bug and more like a nerf of that phase in advance of the removal of cc-consumables because anet knows pretty good that the phase would be terribly annoying and a waste of time without consumables.
    Obviously they don't communicate it that way and removed them in advance to spare themself the comments about "people should adjust their build and just bring more cc-skills if there are break-bars".

  • lare.5129lare.5129 Member ✭✭✭✭

    it not bug, you need read pacthnotes. After stones/metal cc tool nerf there is many places where requirement to cc also nerfed al little bit. This is one of mane parts(I calculate 4 places) there it is.

    want solid balance ? - play chess.

  • @lare.5129 said:
    it not bug, you need read pacthnotes. After stones/metal cc tool nerf there is many places where requirement to cc also nerfed al little bit. This is one of mane parts(I calculate 4 places) there it is.

    Except there is no mention to it in patchnotes... Unless you have some proof/sources?

    Carcharoth Lucian/Mini Chibii
    Ruin of Surmia world
    PvE : [CdL] Les Chasseurs De Légendes
    WvW : [MIMs] Mobile Ingénieuse Et Marteau

  • lare.5129lare.5129 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 16, 2020

    @Carcharoth Lucian.1378 said:

    @lare.5129 said:
    it not bug, you need read pacthnotes. After stones/metal cc tool nerf there is many places where requirement to cc also nerfed al little bit. This is one of mane parts(I calculate 4 places) there it is.

    Except there is no mention to it in patchnotes... Unless you have some proof/sources?

    yes, my source is experience from start. There is no any mention on patchnotes giant unblockable rework on spvs for ranger and other many things ... If you wait in patchnote EACH detail - you will get fail. Pathcnotes not induce all changes. If for someone looks that include -everything that person not enough play and not see many details.

    want solid balance ? - play chess.

  • Carcharoth Lucian.1378Carcharoth Lucian.1378 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 16, 2020

    @lare.5129 said:

    @Carcharoth Lucian.1378 said:

    @lare.5129 said:
    it not bug, you need read pacthnotes. After stones/metal cc tool nerf there is many places where requirement to cc also nerfed al little bit. This is one of mane parts(I calculate 4 places) there it is.

    Except there is no mention to it in patchnotes... Unless you have some proof/sources?

    yes, my source is experience from start. There is no any mention on patchnotes giant unblockable rework on spvs for ranger and other many things ... If you wait in patchnote EACH detail - you will get fail. Pathcnotes not induce all changes. If for someone looks that include -everything that person not enough play and not see many details.

    Ok so no source and no proof, ty :)

    Edit : And in this case, it is NOT a detail, but the removal of an entire phase which was not even an issue (just annoying as you need to wait for cc cd)

    Carcharoth Lucian/Mini Chibii
    Ruin of Surmia world
    PvE : [CdL] Les Chasseurs De Légendes
    WvW : [MIMs] Mobile Ingénieuse Et Marteau

  • lare.5129lare.5129 Member ✭✭✭✭

    proof is me. I am sure taht t is more stable that some link or etc.
    as I see I found same 4 things .. where cc requirements come more softly after cc consum nerf
    some of they gives me solid vision that it not some mistake, it is many fixed and mechanic change what we have, but about that we not read on patchnotes.
    Ask about unblock rework, after that threse 4+ fixs look like small pixel on cinema .

    want solid balance ? - play chess.

  • Carcharoth Lucian.1378Carcharoth Lucian.1378 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 16, 2020

    @lare.5129 said:

    proof is me. I am sure taht t is more stable that some link or etc.

    No, it's not if you want to convince someone else but yourself.

    as I see I found same 4 things .. where cc requirements come more softly after cc consum nerf

    This Bug happens 2 weeks BEFORE cc cons nerf.

    Carcharoth Lucian/Mini Chibii
    Ruin of Surmia world
    PvE : [CdL] Les Chasseurs De Légendes
    WvW : [MIMs] Mobile Ingénieuse Et Marteau

  • lare.5129lare.5129 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 16, 2020

    @Carcharoth Lucian.1378 said:
    This Bug happens 2 weeks BEFORE cc cons nerf.

    it no make any sense. 2 weeks before, or 2 weeks after absolutely not impact to time tree for mmo part.

    not if you want to convince someone else but yourself.

    why I should it want? =) NO. Not me. I say main opinion, as extra expert. If someone wrong or not it not in my scope.

    want solid balance ? - play chess.