Vote Elixir S — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Vote Elixir S

Ovark.2514Ovark.2514 Member ✭✭✭
edited November 15, 2020 in PVP

Because having to try is for losers.

Really though. Elixir S needs to not remove holo forge and should still cause holo forge to deal damage when overheated

Comments

• Ovark.2514Ovark.2514 Member ✭✭✭

@Tharan.9085 said:
    It actually still deals dmg when you overheat and enter elixir S

No, I mean I want players to still remain in photon forge (gain heat) when in elixir S (but not have access to the skills). It's too much of a get out of jail free card and basically negates the whole drawback of the elite specialization.

• Ovark.2514Ovark.2514 Member ✭✭✭

@Fueki.4753 said:
    I'd rather have Arenanet disable finishing during Elixir S.
    When nothing in the game can interact with you during Elixir S, you should not be able to interact with anything either.

That too. It was like that for a brief window not that long ago but I guess anet thought that was too balanced or something.

• You can just stealth the downed person so they can't get stomped during Elixir S

• @Czerny.6530 said:
    You can just stealth the downed person so they can't get stomped during Elixir S

You mean the 5 classes that have access to stealth? Or the 3 that can stealth others?

• mes.4607mes.4607 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Fueki.4753 said:
    When nothing in the game can interact with you during Elixir S, you should not be able to interact with anything either.

Would be big

How the heck do I get 5 stars?
  • Luthan.5236Luthan.5236 Member ✭✭✭✭

Then they also should disable stealth stomping and blindness affecting AoE skills.

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 16, 2020

@Fueki.4753 said:

I cant CC anyone with stability either so all their own CC skills should be blocked while they have stability.

gaggle - /ˈɡaɡ(ə)l/ - noun
    A disorderly group of Asura.
    "The gaggle of Asura tried to agree on whether a phase-shifted thermonuclear energy matrix was sufficiently powerful for a device capable of heating bread"

• @Dawdler.8521 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:

I cant CC anyone with stability either so all their own CC skills should be blocked while they have stability.

Last time I checked, you aren't immune to literally everything in the game when you have stability.