Farming gold and Tomes of Knowledge

LilSpark.4567

Hi, I also have a question, as a beginner I don't really know how to make gold. I mean, what do you recommend me to make gold from? From the craft? or from what? even at the beginning and it's a dilemma for me!P.S: Does anyone know how I can farm Tomes of Knowledge? I want to make 2 more characters to increase them to lvl 20 and then use 60 ToK for each character

You can earn gold in many different ways, The Most profitable is probably is to farm/repeat Meta events like Drizzlewood, Silverwastes or DragonFall. There's a lot of different guides on youtube that could help you find which way you enjoy the most.

For Tomes of Knowledge, PVP and WVW are great ways to farm them.

I'd recommend taking the time to level your characters naturally, if they are your first characters for a Profession.It doesn't take much time, in the grand scheme of things, and your characters would be better suited to higher-end content.(Also, you'll soon be swimming in Tomes of Knowledge.)

Welcome to Tyria, and good luck.

@Solanum.6983 said:You can earn gold in many different ways, The Most profitable is probably is to farm/repeat Meta events like Drizzlewood, Silverwastes or DragonFall. There's a lot of different guides on youtube that could help you find which way you enjoy the most.

For Tomes of Knowledge, PVP and WVW are great ways to farm them.

Thank you!

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I'd recommend taking the time to level your characters naturally, if they are your first characters for a Profession.It doesn't take much time, in the grand scheme of things, and your characters would be better suited to higher-end content.(Also, you'll soon be swimming in Tomes of Knowledge.)

Welcome to Tyria, and good luck.

Thanks and glad to be here!

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Oh, I see you've been here for some time now, not really new; in that case, here's some acquisition methods for Tomes of Knowledge: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tome_of_Knowledge

Also, here's some information on Gold find modifiers: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Coin

I have the account from April, in April I also bought my expansion. I just didn't play until 15-16 days xD. About the ToK on the wiki that you can get from those chests. I thought you could get them in another way .. and the coin buffs thing I didn't know about it .. =0 thanks!

@LilSpark.4567 said:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Oh, I see you've been here for some time now, not really
new
; in that case, here's some acquisition methods for Tomes of Knowledge:

Also, here's some information on Gold find modifiers:

I have the account from April, in April I also bought my expansion. I just didn't play until 15-16 days xD. About the ToK on the wiki that you can get from those chests. I thought you could get them in another way .. and the coin buffs thing I didn't know about it .. =0 thanks!

Make sure to scroll down the Tome of Knowledge article page, there's lots of ways to acquire the Tomes. (The Tri-key Chest is kind of defunct, now.)

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Oh, I see you've been here for some time now, not really
new
; in that case, here's some acquisition methods for Tomes of Knowledge:

Also, here's some information on Gold find modifiers:

Make sure to scroll down the Tome of Knowledge article page, there's lots of ways to acquire the Tomes. (The Tri-key Chest is kind of defunct, now.)

Thank you!!