Help me beat scourge

bhaldor.9837

@bhaldor.9837 said:what class does a scourge fear the most in pvp? I find I can do ok on SB if I have beserker stance on cooldown. but if I don't down them in the time beserker+1-2 counters are up I'm screwed.Ive had ok time with ranger but scourges destroy my pet inside 3 seconds.

Try to swap pet after his f5 activation. If you run Soulbeast you can also merge to save it.You can try a similar build to thisBear and Dolyak stance synergize well together for "cleanse selection" if you need it, Bear's Shake it Off can help surviving conditions, Brown Bear's Beastmode help with dmg immunity/resistance and Smokescale's Beastmode is useful to chain CC with Greatsword and burst with Wordly Impact/Smoke Assault.

Unstoppable union is good for reflection, if you don't need it pick Live Fast for easy Fury and Quickness.

@bhaldor.9837 said:what class does a scourge fear the most in pvp? I find I can do ok on SB if I have beserker stance on cooldown. but if I don't down them in the time beserker+1-2 counters are up I'm screwed.Ive had ok time with ranger but scourges destroy my pet inside 3 seconds.

Anything with range, scepter elementalists, P/P or Rifle deadeyes, LB soulbeasts any of that will absolutely dominate a scourge.

Archived