No Visual Screen — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

No Visual Screen

The log-in client is accessible and the game begins loading, but before any visual appears, the game minimizes itself. I click on the Tab at the bottom of the screen to access the game, but that doesn't work. I can hear the background music from the character screen, but still no visuals. Need Help!

Comments

• Nokomis.5076Nokomis.5076 Member ✭✭✭

Maybe the game thinks, it should show itself on another display. When you clicked onto the GW2 window in the tray, try to hold the Windows key on the keyboard and press the arrow keye (left or right) to see, if it switches the window back to your display.

Was I able to help you or give you a hint? Click on Helpful and/or Thumbs up, I would appreciate it alot!
    When you encounter a bug ingame, at first you should file a ticket via the ingame command /bug, as only this way the devs will know exactly where you were, when the bug happened.

• This also happens when another application uses an overlay, I believe. Or takes control of screen priority.
    Try launching the game with other apps disabled.

Good luck.

• Stallic.2397Stallic.2397 Member ✭✭✭

Thanks guys. I tried something similar to what was suggested before.

Hold down SHIFT key and right click on a running program icon on the taskbar, a popup menu should appear, click on Move then use the Left/Right Arrow key to move it.
    Do the same for the rest of the running programs.

For some reason, the program couldn't be seen even though it was running. After doing this, I was able to locate it, and expand the program so it was actually viewable. Thanks again!