No GW2 trees for 2018 Mac Mini.

I just bought a new Mac Mini, 2018 model, Intel UHD Graphics 630, OS Catalina, 3 GHz Intel Core i5 6 core, RAM 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4.I can't see the trees in GW2 lands, where I know for sure they are, for sure, as I now regularly bump into them.I played last four years with a Mac Mini 2011, and trees were all there, I can swear :-)I am not into computer technology, so I haven't the faintest idea about the reasons or the origin of this issue.No issues took place with different apps.The Mac is brand new and with warranty, so I would much appreciate you to help me identify the issue. If it concerns Mac graphic card I will take it to Apple care.Thanks!

@Justin Time.7054 said:I just bought a new Mac Mini, 2018 model, Intel UHD Graphics 630, OS Catalina, 3 GHz Intel Core i5 6 core, RAM 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4.I can't see the trees in GW2 lands, where I know for sure they are, for sure, as I now regularly bump into them.I played last four years with a Mac Mini 2011, and trees were all there, I can swear :-)I am not into computer technology, so I haven't the faintest idea about the reasons or the origin of this issue.No issues took place with different apps.The Mac is brand new and with warranty, so I would much appreciate you to help me identify the issue. If it concerns Mac graphic card I will take it to Apple care.Thanks!

You are unlikely to get a response here, on the forum.If you would like a response, you can contact the Tech CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.