Guild Problem

hello First of all, I am very happy with your work from my behalf, I just want to ask you something. A player can enter 5 different guilds. What is your purpose in this application? We can not do anything together, we can not do anything together, there is no association, there are no clan members to serve, and there is no good guild missions, actually we need guild ascended armor and weapon, we need more guilds. I personally insist that my guild choices be limited to a guild. I think that this writing is not the first article written related to the subject. I want you to consider our requests and suggestions ..

You know, in almost every MMO I've played, you could be in multiple guilds. I was in 2 guilds in WOW, one US and one Australia because I was on at different hours and the guilds were active at different times. I couldn't do it on one character, but you could have two different characters in two different guilds. What if I find a great PvE guild but I also want to WvW sometimes and I want to join a WvW guild? What if I want a specialized guild just for raiding, when I raid?

The multiple guild option is fine.

Archived