Renegade visual noise — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Renegade visual noise

Poledra Val.1490Poledra Val.1490 Member ✭✭✭
edited November 16, 2020 in PVP

There have been to many discussions on why renegade needs to be balanced i will leave that aside for others to talk about.

Anet can you please tone down the visual new year fireworks display that comes from renegade, I think most pvp players would appreciate it. Its just utterly obnoxious at this moment in time.

Comments

• Ovark.2514Ovark.2514 Member ✭✭✭

Renegade was horrible design for any game mode for this reason alone. I hope anet is in the process of revamping it.

• GewRoo.4172GewRoo.4172 Member ✭✭✭

@Ovark.2514 said:
    Renegade was horrible design for any game mode for this reason alone. I hope anet is in the process of revamping it.

as if xd

• Bazsi.2734Bazsi.2734 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think renegade needs more visual clutter. It would be ideal that after dropping 3 spirits at once, our screen would be just white noise. Also right now we only see the clutter if we are directly looking at the teamfight. I'd like it to be centered on my screen even when im dueling on another node, several thousands of units away. A-net get on it please!

• this game needs flashbangs.

Te lazla otstara.

• Quadox.7834Quadox.7834 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 17, 2020

just give it three new utilities, and new heal. elite is ok to have a big effect.

// Yanim

• KrHome.1920KrHome.1920 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 17, 2020

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    this game needs flashbangs.

...and HDR support for the ultimate experience.

• lare.5129lare.5129 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 17, 2020

to many visual on rene ? So welcome to 100cm 2th phase .. after this you change opinion and say "rene? no, I don't see many effect on rene .. "

want solid balance ? - play chess.

• Clownmug.8357Clownmug.8357 Member ✭✭✭✭

Razorclaw's Rage doing Thundercats pose is so op.