mounts

Rise.2796

Note: This was the answer to the OP's previous question on where to get more info on crafting.

What kind of info are you looking for?

You can get a very basic overview of each craft by talking to the master craftsman standing beside each crafting station. You can get much more detailed info from the Wiki. This page is a good summary of how crafting works generally, and if you follow the links there's pages on each individual craft, every material, recipe etc. too.

As far I know, mounts are not crafted in this game. :)You get your first mount, the Raptor in the beginning of the Path of Fire story. Then you will need to get some mastery points to level your raptor to mastery 3. This allows you to progress towards the springer, which arguably is the most important mount in order to reach the PoF content. Level every mount to mastery 3 before you go for the fourth mastery, because mastery 3 is the required mastery to reach sections of the new maps.

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:As far I know, mounts are not crafted in this game. :)

The OP was originally asking where to find info on crafting. It looks like once that question was answered they edited the topic to ask a new question, instead of starting a new one. I've edited my post to clarify that it was answering something else.

Archived