Calm in the Storm

lakka.8642

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a bugged timer in the top left corner. Can be expanded via the yellow star (if it is not bugged). Time currently states 6 days, and we can spend tokens for bar progress.

So story will propbably continue in 6 days. The Call in the storm mission also states that we have mobilize our allies and to await the next development in battle, which should ba after that timerHere is a screenshot

Everything seems set up to expand over the next few months - like how we have the masteries list already there, but can't unlock at this time. They did say stuff will update over time. I'm guessing they are desp trying to stretch all this out as long as possible

I enjoyed the dialogue sequences a lot, but the content was rather dull - mostly due to the bosses health pools being massively too high

@"NeroBoron.7285" said:There is a bugged timer in the top left corner. Can be expanded via the yellow star (if it is not bugged). Time currently states 6 days, and we can spend tokens for bar progress.

So story will propbably continue in 6 days. The Call in the storm mission also states that we have to await the next development in battle, which should ba after that timerHere is a screenshot

Ahh ya mine are bugged so def they doing this like the confer w bangar and maybe more stuff each week hopefully

@kharmin.7683 said:Putting things on a timer? Isn't this what sunk LS1?

When players in large numbers ask for something (e.g., biweekly releases return, build templates for money, easier raids, etc.), Anet will inevitably supply.

And then those same players (and others) find out that they actually hate it.

Though to answer your actual question: no, it isn't. What sunk LS1 was 1) the temporary nature of the content (which is supposedly untrue for this - based on old comments earlier in the year, players coming in late will not have to wait, just like any normal release period), and 2) that the developers were in constant crunch mode, causing unnecessary stress and a steady lowering quality of content.

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:Though to answer your actual question: no, it isn't. What sunk LS1 was 1) the temporary nature of the content (which is supposedly untrue for this - based on old comments earlier in the year, players coming in late will not have to wait, just like any normal release period), and 2) that the developers were in constant crunch mode, causing unnecessary stress and a steady lowering quality of content.I hope that's right. It would be bad for players coming in late to not be able to access rewards for content.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:Though to answer your actual question: no, it isn't. What sunk LS1 was 1) the temporary nature of the content (which is supposedly untrue for this - based on old comments earlier in the year, players coming in late will not have to wait, just like any normal release period), and 2) that the developers were in constant crunch mode, causing unnecessary stress and a steady lowering quality of content.I hope that's right. It would be bad for players coming in late to not be able to access rewards for content.

The timer seems to connect to bonus rewards in the same way "boss week" and "fractals week" does. The content is otherwise permanent, but that bonus reward bar is likely just a temporary thing

The biggest issue seems to me that the instances do not appear to scale which means group based story content. I'm not sure that is good for long term completion - eg someone joining say a year or two down the line

@Vavume.8065 said:

The biggest issue seems to me that the instances do not appear to scale which means group based story content.

I solo'ed one and then I did the rest in groups, the bosses seemed to take longer in groups so I think the bosses scale at least, could be wrong though.

OK, I'll have another look at that tomorrow and see

As i say here

Yes, the story continue in the next chapter. Look the trailer, we have 3 zones with this chapter. (It is indicated in the trailer). ^^

The only things that i didn't understand it's the ebon achievement and actually i didn't see an ebon sellor at the eye of the north.

For loosing the progression, i don't think that we will loose it since we have unlock all mission. So when the chapter will be published, we will continue from the last one.