Why are Crystal Bloom Support Marks not a wallet item? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Living World

Why are Crystal Bloom Support Marks not a wallet item?

Title says it all. I can't stand a currency that can not be deposited inside of either the wallet or the materials storage.

Comments

• Likely the same reason why those ornate rusty keys you get from killing krait aren't put into your wallet; visibility.

• As someone with many alt characters, I find this ridiculously annoying.

• Vavume.8065Vavume.8065 Member ✭✭✭✭

I found myself spending them instead of the other currency because of this reason.

• Pifil.5193Pifil.5193 Member ✭✭✭✭

I would guess it's because you can only earn them during this week's bonus event. Next week it'll be Ebon Vanguard Support Marks or something. No point in having them hang around forever in the wallet if they're a short term thing.

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Pifil.5193 said:
    I would guess it's because you can only earn them during this week's bonus event. Next week it'll be Ebon Vanguard Support Marks or something. No point in having them hang around forever in the wallet if they're a short term thing.

This is it, they won't be relevant forever. Soon enough you'll stop getting them or being able to spend them most likely

I'd rather keep going.. wherever the wind takes us

• @Fenom.9457 said:

@Pifil.5193 said:

This is it, they won't be relevant forever. Soon enough you'll stop getting them or being able to spend them most likely

Makes sense. I didnt consider that it was just a temporary currency for the week long event.