[Guide] The Pumpkin Carver's Guide to Tyria (gw2taco markers & maps)

Tiscan.8345

QSzGYJW.jpg

So, last year I spent way too much time looking for carving pumpkins all around tyria (yeah, I know - there are some maps around on Reddit, over at dulfy, gw2timer.com, etc. - but they pretty much only contain half of the pumpkins that are in the game - for example gw2timer lists 147 and I found roughly 250).

I created a marker file for gw2taco that you can find over on my website. I re-checked most (not all, didn't have that much time (and motivation) yet) of the coordinates and removed a few pumpkins that seem to have been removed since last year (for example it seems like the one near the lobster in LA is gone).

Some of the pumpkins seem to be appearing randomly - for example the one near the entrance to the Almuten Estates is sometimes missing and some in the Mad King's Labyrinth (for example the one south-east of the lich) are disappearing randomly, too.

If you aren't using gw2taco, you can find maps over at imgur: https://imgur.com/a/DJM7z

Maps included:

If you encounter any additional pumpkins (or find locations where pumpkins are missing) feel free to report them here in this thread and i'll add/delete them :smile:

(( If you're using my gw2taco-markers you might have to remove the pumpkin-markers that are included in the gw2taco-Download (the file is called POIs/Festival_Halloween_CarvingPumpkins.xml) or you might end up with some strange results :smiley: ))

@Alatar.7364 said:I mean absolutely no Disrespect, the work is really great, but... wouldn't it be way easier to be just server-hoping Mad Kings Labyrinth? You can get 150 well below one hour this way.

If your intention is to get 150 pumpkins for the achievement, sure :smile:

But the point of my posting was basically just "Here, peeps! A map of all the (sometimes very unexpected) places where you can find pumpkins in Tyria!", not "Here is a super efficent and easy way to get an achievement".

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...