Afk-Botting In Spawn [SPVP] — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Afk-Botting In Spawn [SPVP]

Mellow.7409Mellow.7409 Member ✭✭✭
edited November 18, 2020 in PVP

Botting in spvp is one thing, however there is a particular Charr engineer in low gold that is afk-botting in spawn and getting mass-reported every single game yet no action is taken. He is online right now and have ruined 4 games of mine this morning so far.

Comments

• noiwk.2760noiwk.2760 Member ✭✭✭

@Mellow.7409 said:
    Botting in spvp is one thing, however there is a particular Charr engineer in low gold that is afk-botting in spawn and getting mass-reported every single game yet no action is taken. He is online right now and have ruined 4 games of mine this morning so far.

its actually not rare anymore.. i too have seen quite a few afk botting recently.. and yes nothing is done and thats why they do it..
    the situation in Ranked Pvp is out of control right now.. people bot/afk/hack without fear of ban.. they do it so openly and ballzy without trying to even hide it..
    Anet just fail so hard regarding ranked pvp..

• welcome to my world. cheaters win traders and afkers

• if hes afk how do you know hes botting?

Te lazla otstara.

• @Mellow.7409 said:

trash company, nothing more . But you can be happy, they ban toxic people, but bots can't talk so no ban

• noiwk.2760noiwk.2760 Member ✭✭✭

@Styros.8931 said:

@Mellow.7409 said:

trash company, nothing more . But you can be happy, they ban toxic people, but bots can't talk so no ban

i think the only way to make Anet do something.. is if people stop supporting them and buying in gemstore untill they ban the bots and fix pvp ^^ only when you touch their profit they understand