Why is the Daily Crystal Bloom Special always Dragonfall ?

Vancho.8750

Pretty sure it will change next week. It looks like the DRMs will move around the world on a 7 day rotation, each one with a different faction needing support. It could be the start of a "weekly meta", where one map gets somewhat boosted rewards and so boosted population, which, in this instance, I think is better than changing it daily (less grindy).

I don't think there are other Meta Events that the Crystal Bloom take part in.And since that daily slot is meant for one daily Meta completion, it'll probably continue to be Dragonfall until another Allied Faction joins in and offers a different meta.That said, I don't even remember a Meta that the Ebon Vanguard (with was named in the trailer) takes part in.

@Fueki.4753 said:I don't think there are other Meta Events that the Crystal Bloom take part in.And since that daily slot is meant for one daily Meta completion, it'll probably continue to be Dragonfall until another Allied Faction joins in and offers a different meta.That said, I don't even remember a Meta that the Ebon Vanguard (with was named in the trailer) takes part in.

dwarf and tengu haven't participated in a single meta since the start of the game. And they're part of the next factionsso i don't think faction has anything to do with daily