"Misleading" preview (Touch of Madness)

GWMO.4785

I kinda wanted to show and warn people about the difference of this weapon in preview and in world. There is quite some intensity difference. I know many people will actually like this. But for those who like to have just minor visual effects without turning into an radian cluster kitten. Be warned: https://i.imgur.com/GJMkCxV.jpg

Ps: If a dev is reading this. Please do help me getting my 150g back. (yes i already did send a ticket)

• Update: reply to my ticket

@Chickenooble.5014 said:That resolution... are you playing on a TI-83?

Edit: Yea, that preview is definitely off. What GPU do you have and what are your graphic settings?

i have a 1366x768 resolution (yes notebook) xd. My settings are mostly medium with shaders and postprocessing on high

I'm...That's a huge difference. I'm kind of glad I can't afford one with the look like that.Seeing that you bought it, I don't think you can simply get your money back on this... I would more ask them on why it looks different and hope they fix the in game version to look the same as the preview (at least then I would want one too as I sure don't want it looking like the right image... that looks bad)

@"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:I'm...That's a huge difference. I'm kind of glad I can't afford one with the look like that.Seeing that you bought it, I don't think you can simply get your money back on this... I would more ask them on why it looks different and hope they fix the in game version to look the same as the preview (at least then I would want one too as I sure don't want it looking like the right image... that looks bad)

Can confirm:

https://imgur.com/a/OwlPR

Though I still really like it as it has no "stowed" visual at all which was really what I was going for when purchasing this item, the preview is quite misleading. This is often the case with the preview window and post process effects, though.

@Sojourner.4621 said:

@"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:I'm...That's a huge difference. I'm kind of glad I can't afford one with the look like that.Seeing that you bought it, I don't think you can simply get your money back on this... I would more ask them on why it looks different and hope they fix the in game version to look the same as the preview (at least then I would want one too as I sure don't want it looking like the right image... that looks bad)

Can confirm:

Oh Grenth, and I wanted it for my Guardian too. No thank you.

So i finally received a reply from a dev to my ticket. As expected, the spend gold can not be refunded. That is totally ok, but still the preview mislead is still there and needs to be fixed. The dev that took his time wanted me to post the issue in the forums. well i already created this topic before i got an answer, so here i am, bumping it up again. To the dev that took his time to reply to my ticket. I'd like to thank you sir, o7

qqFGrBV.jpg

Archived