Thief Guide in 2020

An Eternity of Misery.2091

So for you fellow thieves out there, who are willing to learn, here i link you my thief guide that i recently made, some tricks and tips etc. on how to evade and such things. i have second guide upcoming in the future aswell, i link this thief guide in here, because i want other thief players such as Sword/dagger playstyle as example, to improve on thief. in 2020 if you have any questions, let me know on my channel in the comment section.

Link to the Thief Guide Commentary

Hey man, thanks a lot for your guide! If I can give you some advice to appreciate even more your video, the music is very nice but not for this kind of video (I would like some more aggressive music or no music at all). And if you can speach about skills and other stuff you made because it's not simple (at least for me) follow movement, skills etc.Again, thank you for your time ! (And duck the fact we are not on the same server, I would like to improve my skills trying duel with you!)

@Haildam.3712 said:Hey man, thanks a lot for your guide! If I can give you some advice to appreciate even more your video, the music is very nice but not for this kind of video (I would like some more aggressive music or no music at all). And if you can speach about skills and other stuff you made because it's not simple (at least for me) follow movement, skills etc.Again, thank you for your time ! (And duck the fact we are not on the same server, I would like to improve my skills trying duel with you!)

Hello Haildam, yama here, in my other videos i do have some aggresive music, such as doommetal. etc, but yes if you would like to duel me, just contact me in game, and we can make an arrangement some time soon, goodluck !