Factions and Challenges Npcs missing in Dragon Responce Missions - PUBLIC

hugo.4705

The title say it all, play a game in private squad instance, now play one in public squad instance. Yes, those npcs having a blue and red flag icons are missing.

KDOgCYv.jpg

Proof the challenges are intended to be in public squad:

WIIpvix.jpg

"Mission complete! Challenge Rank: Bronze (0/3 challenges)" !!!

@"Fueki.4753" said:Maybe the actual bug is that the message pops up.I've never seen that message in my four public DRMs, but I might simply have over-looked it.

So I did further researchs and I think I spotted the main issue making the whole mess up in dragon response missions: When you go in private mode, generally you make a group, or if you go alone, the game consider you as "In group". And that group trigger the apparition of those Factions and Challenges NPCS.

The LFG is currently coded the way, that if you join it, you can make a 10 players squad whereas btw, the instance only accept 5 players as a group.The public version, get 5 peoples together but they are considered as squad and not as group and so it doesn't show those NPCS. BUT the instance expect a group since it expects to see challenges completed.

TLDR: To have those npcs, the instance have to consider to have a GROUP inside of it (the case in private). But by default, the LFG and the public instance see players as SQUAD. I think this is the core of the issue messing with the code and npcs