Titles [suggestion] — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Titles [suggestion]

Titles that give graphical effects like infusion effects or weapon effects etc.

-AKA yes 'I Approve this pwn'

Comments

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'd only support this if it was optional - so you had the choice to use the title with or without the effect. Especially since two of the titles I use most often on my main character are Light in the Darkness and Blazing Light, and I suspect both would have pretty obnoxious effects associated with them.

Danielle Aurorel, Desolation EU. Mini Collector

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings"

• Zahld.4956Zahld.4956 Member ✭✭✭

@Danikat.8537 said:
    I'd only support this if it was optional - so you had the choice to use the title with or without the effect. Especially since two of the titles I use most often on my main character are Light in the Darkness and Blazing Light, and I suspect both would have pretty obnoxious effects associated with them.

sounds reasonable

• DeanBB.4268DeanBB.4268 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm not opposed to the idea...but do we need yet another light show/effects source?

I'd rather see infusions be reworked and separated into their own equipment slot. Kinda like how they reworked gathering tools to separate form from function.

X__________________________
    (Signature Required)

• Zahld.4956Zahld.4956 Member ✭✭✭

@DeanBB.4268 said:
    I'm not opposed to the idea...but do we need yet another light show/effects source?

I'd rather see infusions be reworked and separated into their own equipment slot. Kinda like how they reworked gathering tools to separate form from function.

Yeah maybe something else. The suggestion is primarily to add some "more" to a title than to have it just be it's plain self. You know, fashion wars.

• lokh.2695lokh.2695 Member ✭✭✭✭

nope
    (Body is 6 characters too short)

Why bother, just delete the official Forum.

• Vavume.8065Vavume.8065 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Zahld.4956 said:

@DeanBB.4268 said:

Yeah maybe something else. The suggestion is primarily to add some "more" to a title than to have it just be it's plain self. You know, fashion wars.

Good titles do not need anything more.

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

I still want my giant slayer title for killing 1000 giants prior to PoF.

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• Silvia.9130Silvia.9130 Member ✭✭✭

Rather than that, I would like more colorful titles like the improved (blue) version of 'The Extra Life'.
    The colour could depend on the rarity or tier of the title for example, leaving white the easiest ones.

ѕιℓνια 🌙

• I dont think we need another slot for obnoxious lightshows, and considering how many titles there are and how accessible they are compared to infusions... yea no.

However making Title's actually valuable and different in some way compared to each other im super down for.

Maybe they give you something really subtle, like an extra effect for crits above 10K or something like that.
    Then I'd be down.

• At least OP didn't ask for sound as well. Can you imagine the sound effects for Killer Queen?

@Biff.5312 said:
    Exercise your whimsy.