The only way to have fun in WvW VIDEO

Mikhael.2391

OP...Brilliant...had to logon to put a thumbs up on your video.

Might I suggest a remake going in the opposite direction on being a super hero?

Evil grin & cackle...

sinister silence

AC/DC - Highway to Hell (Official Video)

Credibility requires critical insight & time.

p.s.Your Red Cape & Boots with Blue Tights...was spot on with the super hero theme...gonna be really hard to top this.

p.s.s.Your Glider was the White icing on top of the cake...as a subtle hat tip to patriotic colors to those that didn't notice it.

@"Diku.2546" said:OP...Brilliant...had to logon to put a thumbs up on your video.

Might I suggest a remake going in the opposite direction on being a super hero?

Evil grin & cackle...

sinister silence

AC/DC - Highway to Hell (Official Video)

p.s.Your Red Cape & Boots with Blue Tights...was spot on with the super hero theme...gonna be really hard to top this.

p.s.s.Your Glider was the White icing on top of the cake...as a subtle hat tip to patriotic colors to those that didn't notice it.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it so much. I ll consider getting a new theme for a nemesis looking character and maybe a copyrights free versionof that song ?

@"Diku.2546" said:OP...Brilliant...had to logon to put a thumbs up on your video.

Btw I had an older video from 5months ago very similar to this in content in case u missed it here it is.

@"Mikhael.2391" said:Btw I had an older video from 5months ago very similar to this in content in case u missed it here it is.

Trim out my video links in your replies...I'd like your link to shine in this thread.

Bravo...had to logon to put another thumbs up on your posted video above.

Your white & sand colored armor...layered robe like...was spot on for a Jedi Master.

In my mind's eyes....you used the force to pull some of your enemies to their death & you alternate between good & evil like Anakin Skywalker.

Strong Star Wars theme, this video has.Yes, hmmm...http://www.yodaspeak.co.uk

@Diku.2546 said:

@"Mikhael.2391" said:

Trim out my video links in your replies...I'd like your link to shine in this thread.

Bravo...had to logon to put another thumbs up on your posted video above.

Your white & sand colored armor...layered robe like...was spot on for a Jedi Master.

In my mind's eyes....you used the force to pull some of your enemies to their death & you alternate between good & evil like Anakin Skywalker.

Strong Star Wars theme, this video has.Yes, hmmm...

Ill make the next one a heavy metal or rock concept ;)

@Mikhael.2391 said:

@"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:A guildie of mine did something similar, cept he was a teef....and nekid. Love these kinds of vids tho

Put the link here if you can ;) he did it with scorpion wire probably

His last vid was part serious fighting, part scorpion wire fun and part shadow gust lol.

I wish I had his level of creativity for his vids. It would really help mine.

Edit: Yes his toon is legit mostly nekkid, thus his stats are reduced. I started recently running nekkid as well and its super fun (also on teef)

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:A guildie of mine did something similar, cept he was a teef....and nekid. Love these kinds of vids tho

His last vid was part serious fighting, part scorpion wire fun and part shadow gust lol.

Edit: Yes his toon is legit mostly nekkid, thus his stats are reduced. I started recently running nekkid as well and its super fun (also on teef)

Unless those are pre nerf videos, there's no way that's mostly naked. The numbers, even the health says otherwise.

@Ubi.4136 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:A guildie of mine did something similar, cept he was a teef....and nekid. Love these kinds of vids tho

Unless those are pre nerf videos, there's no way that's mostly naked. The numbers, even the health says otherwise.

Post nerf clips. Hes still running trinkets however only like 2 maybe 3 pieces of armor at most (thus not getting many bonuses from runes and not getting a good portion of stats). I am however not going to debate someone else's set up.

reminds me of someone's player vs gravity video. Great job man.Red BL is specifically fun for those things.

Necro Spectral Grasp. (Fear also is fun, see m walk off the ledge)Ranger longbow 4 skill, all about positioning!Thief shadow gust (sneaky, stealth, stand on ledge next to enemy(ies) and boom! byebye! Scorpion wire is fun too

I bet other classes have other skills for that. Let us know!

@Tuna Bandit.3786 said:I bet other classes have other skills for that. Let us know!Engie got magnetic pull but due to its loooong delay, getting blocked by a fly going past your line of sight and putting your pulled target at a random location in front or behind you most of the time its pure luck and chance to pull off while jumping off a cliff at the same time. Because luck and chance is what Purity Of Purpose is all about.