UCE (old KP) vs UFE (new KP): Is it me or are so many people really that stupid?

Sileeent.5861

There is something I don't get in my head since UFE patch.Maybe someone can help me to understand...

I see LFG's asking for 300 old KP or alternative 8000 UFE.According to kp.me is 1 UCE (old KP) equal to 5 UFE (new KP).So to convert new KP to old KP, you just need to divide UFE by 5.

Example: 1250 UFE / 5 = 250 UCETherefore 1250 new KP are equal to 250 old KP.Did is miss something?

Could someone please explain to me the meaning of these insane differences in the LFG requirements?

@Sileeent.5861 said:There is something I don't get in my head since UFE patch.Maybe someone can help me to understand...

I see LFG's asking for 300 old KP or alternative 8000 UFE.According to kp.me is 1 UCE (old KP) equal to 5 UFE (new KP).So to convert new KP to old KP, you just need to divide UFE by 5.

Example: 1250 UFE / 5 = 250 UCETherefore 1250 new KP are equal to 250 old KP.Did is miss something?

Could someone please explain to me the meaning of these insane differences in the LFG requirements?

I will try. Problem is that with the inroduction of the new KP (UFE), old kp (UCE) also got heavily inflated.Before the patch you would get on average 2 UCE per run. So in order to get 250 kp you needed rougly around 125 days of CM clears. You got UCE only from Shattered observatory.Now you get the 120 UFE (40 per CM) per day if you do all 3 cms. So if you do CMs 125 days you will get 15000 UFE.

BUT as there are 3 cms now instead of old 2 it would be wiser to take that into account when calculating all those kp. So to convert UCE to UFE we could take that into account. How do we take that into account can be different too, as the old system differs very much from today's. It is either with calculating KP per day or KP per CM.I would say 1 UCE would be equal to 40 UFE, but it is subjective. If we say old system gave us 1 UCE per CM (which is kinda wrong but with big numbers it evens out, so rougly it was like that), new CMs give 40 UFE per CM. At least you can see now that the inflation was really big, and 1 UCE is nowhere near 5 UFE.So asking 6k UFE/250UCE is kinda weird, but it helps find ok groups easier, as people didn't have time to gather the new UFE yet, and still got some old KP.To sum up: The equivalent of 250UCE is either 15kUFE (if we count daily) or 10k UFE (if we count per CM).

Thanks @Armen.1483 that was really very helpful. I just wonder why kp.me handles it differently. Instead of helping to clear the confusion from Anet, they are making it more confusing. I mean, if you got an average of 2 UCE per CM run and now you get 40 UFE, that's a minimum difference variable of 20 when you divide 40 by 2. In that case 250 UCE would be at least a minimum of 5k UFE and maximum of 10k UFE (because UCE per CM could be less than 2). So it makes absolutely no sense to me what kp.me says here.

@Sileeent.5861 said:Thanks @Armen.1483 that was really very helpful. I just wonder why kp.me handles it differently. Instead of helping to clear the confusion from Anet, they are making it more confusing. I mean, if you got an average of 2 UCE per CM run and now you get 40 UFE, that's a minimum difference variable of 20 when you divide 40 by 2. In that case 250 UCE would be at least a minimum of 5k UFE and maximum of 10k UFE (because UCE per CM could be less than 2). So it makes absolutely no sense to me what kp.me says here.

On kp.me they calculate it with the vendor price. But I agree with you, they shouldn't. However I wouldn't divide 40 by 2, no reason to do that. It is already done in my calculations (80/2 not 40/2). 2kp per run is realistic, you had from 1-3 UCE, and from my experience it evened out. On 100 runs you used to have around 200kp (edited). And also everyone that did Shattered did Nightmare too. So while technically you didn't get UCE from that, I still count it in and attribute one of the 2 UCE to the nightmare, so I can compare it to the new kp system. It makes it so 40UFE is 1UCE.

@Armen.1483 said:On kp.me they calculate it with the vendor price. But I agree with you, they shouldn't. However I wouldn't divide 40 by 2, no reason to do that. It is already done in my calculations (80/2 not 40/2). 2kp per run is realistic, you had from 1-3 UCE, and from my experience it evened out. On 100 runs you used to have around 100kp. And also everyone that did Shattered did Nightmare too. So while technically you didn't get UCE from that, I still count it in and attribute one of the 2 UCE to the nightmare, so I can compare it to the new kp system. It makes it so 40UFE is 1UCE.

This is also a little strange to me because you get 40 UFE per run, before you got 1-3 UCE per 99 CM run (I didn't know the exact UCE drop rates ​​before your second post). So you can divide 40 UFE by 1-3 UCE to get the difference variable that you can use to calculate the currency exchange. I mean, it shouldn't matter that we're now getting 40 UFE for 3 fractal CMs instead of 1, all that should be important is how many runs you have done in general to proof your CM experience, in my opinion. You can't tell how many times someone has made only 99 CM anyways if they no longer have the old currency. But as you said, there are different views here, if only because UCM loot was not of constant value and because other CMs now have loot currency as well.

@lare.5129 said:

I see LFG's asking for 300 old KP or alternative 8000 UFE.wrong. Write to ask 8k+ UFE

I write whatever I prefer that moment I'm going to write something.I also see no reason to always use abbreviations in a forum.I also take the trouble here and write you instead of u, for example.

@Sileeent.5861 said:I write whatever I prefer that moment I'm going to write something.Yes!!! You write whatever you prefer, and some people prefer understand that number in there inner reality as thay prefer to do.

I also see no reason to always use abbreviations in a forum.np, the 8k kp also understandable.

Becasue now from cms u gat get 120 uce. Old days - 2 kp aprox. 1:60 runs rate So 200kp is 12000 by new limit update.

@Sileeent.5861 said:There is something I don't get in my head since UFE patch.Maybe someone can help me to understand...

you calcul is totally wrong.UCE: was looted 1-3 per day so lets take 2 as averageUFE: 120 per day2 old kp = 1 kill120 new kp = 1 killso for 1 UCE you have 60 UFEso 300 UCE kp is worth roughly 18000 UFE

If someone give you a trade rate of 1€ for 0.05$ doesn't mean that its their value, just mean that if you accept it you get scammed

• 1 year later...