Bria.

Silvia.9130

@Linken.6345 said:

@zombyturtle.5980 said:No, enough human female bosses. More monsters or other tyrian races please.

That is a ghost tho we dont have alot of female there.

Human female or human female with a ghostly aura, still pretty similar to me. Of the last 4 fractals we had released; all 4 of them had human bosses and 3 have been human females. I would prefer some variety.

@zombyturtle.5980 said:

@zombyturtle.5980 said:No, enough human female bosses. More monsters or other tyrian races please.

Human female or human female with a ghostly aura, still pretty similar to me. Of the last 4 fractals we had released; all 4 of them had human bosses and 3 have been human females. I would prefer some variety.

There's a lot of monster types in Fractal already, i'd say it's pretty diverse. Along with other races.Disco Charr, Crazy Asura, "ley anomalies" type of bosses, Golems, Molten bosses Charrs, Grawl, Harpies, a Rabbit...There's humans too, yeah, but not too many i think.

What's really underutilised are Norn and Sylvari bosses maybe. How many of those are in the Fractals?One (annoying) Norn and i don't think there's a Sylvari boss at all.

@Veprovina.4876 said:

There's a lot of monster types in Fractal already, i'd say it's pretty diverse. Along with other races.Disco Charr, Crazy Asura, "ley anomalies" type of bosses, Golems, Molten bosses Charrs, Grawl, Harpies, a Rabbit...There's humans too, yeah, but not too many i think.

What's really underutilised are Norn and Sylvari bosses maybe. How many of those are in the Fractals?One (annoying) Norn and i don't think there's a Sylvari boss at all.

8/21 bosses are human. Thats more than 1/3 and too many in my opinion. Only 1 fractal has a norn boss and 1 a charr, unless you count berserker in molten boss as a charr. Both could use another fractal with their race as a boss. Sylvari have none and if I had to pick the next boss type it would definitely be a sylvari. There are a decent range of monsters but each is unique and interesting, so I would prefer those to yet another human, like I said in my first post.

I wouldnt be against a 'witch in the woods' style fractal, it sounds like a fun concenpt actually, just not with bria as the boss.

@zombyturtle.5980 said:

8/21 bosses are human. Thats more than 1/3 and too many in my opinion. Only 1 fractal has a norn boss and 1 a charr, unless you count berserker in molten boss as a charr. Both could use another fractal with their race as a boss. Sylvari have none and if I had to pick the next boss type it would definitely be a sylvari. There are a decent range of monsters but each is unique and interesting, so I would prefer those to yet another human, like I said in my first post.

I wouldnt be against a 'witch in the woods' style fractal, it sounds like a fun concenpt actually, just not with bria as the boss.

Yeah, that's a lot of humans, then. And i did count molten bosses as charr, i mean, it kinda is a charr right? :tongue:But yeah, even then, that's 2 charr.

Now that you mention it, a witch in the woods type of Fractal is screaming for a Sylvari boss!!!Some kind of sylvari that's in their nightmare, so it's seeping inot the real world or whatever.Make them a powerful mage or maybe a mesmer and you've got yousefl a creepy fractal! :smiley:

@zombyturtle.5980 said:8/21 bosses are human. Thats more than 1/3 and too many in my opinion. Only 1 fractal has a norn boss and 1 a charr, unless you count berserker in molten boss as a charr. Both could use another fractal with their race as a boss. Sylvari have none and if I had to pick the next boss type it would definitely be a sylvari. There are a decent range of monsters but each is unique and interesting, so I would prefer those to yet another human, like I said in my first post.Nightmare arguably has two Sylvari/Krait hybrid bosses though, so that could count as Sylvari being covered.

@"zombyturtle.5980" said:No, enough human female bosses. More monsters or other tyrian races please.EDIT: I read that as "Not enough human female bosses" lol mb

Your "Not Enough" might be a statement of "never get tired of", but here is a list of female human bosses:

SabethaXeraDesmina (Or more like Soulless Horror, the "Demon" part of Desmina, who was originally a Human)Sorrowful Spellcaster AiMai TrimArabella Crowe

And that only counting endgame content. ther emight be many others from story, or mini bosses on open world like the world boss Admiral Taidha Covington.