Request: Settings Profile Options — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Request: Settings Profile Options

So, my computer is not a toaster but neither is it powerful enough to handle running the game at maximum settings at all times... I do however find myself sometimes turning up the graphics to maximum to take screen-caps of the sometimes stunning artwork of the game... but then remembering my previous settings can sometimes cause me problems. I know everyone else is calling for build profiles, but I'd be really happy with a way to save my "running around" settings that are tweaked how I want as a profile so that I can quickly swap back after screens.

Also, I have two of every class with one on each elite specialization. Some of them play very differently and could benefit from not necessarily having the exact same keybinds as others. I would love to have an option to save different key-binding profiles that I could quickly swap between depending on class being played. Not sure if anyone else would be interested in similar Quality of Life improvements, but I feel like I can't be the only one.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.