Locked Dragon Slayer Reward Track

@Rik Stark.7289 said:Re the latest Arenanet Posts dated 17th November - I have picked up three mastery points but can’t see how to unlock the Dragon Slayer reward track to use them. Any ideas guys?

Rik

Play the story that first is talking in eye of the north.Tells you to go to rata sum, do some missions there then back to eye of the north to do first dragon response mission according to the story.That is were the first dragon slayer tier unlocks so you can gain experience in it and you can then buy tier 2 for som tyrian defence medalions.EditIf your talking about tier 3 and onwards they have not released those yet.

Thanks for your response Linken. I just can't seem to get started on my story here although I've tried several times, including quitting the 5. Champions episode 'Primordus Rising' and starting again, all without success. The other rather odd thing is that on my world map I see a green star (marked Primordus Rising) just off the Eye of the North Hall of Monuments area which I can't get to. When I travel to the Eye of the North this disappears. I have had internet connection problems recently and am beginning to wonder if the files for the latest download might have been corrupted in some way. Time to raise the matter with Arenanet I think.

@Rik Stark.7289 said:Thanks for your response Linken. I just can't seem to get started on my story here although I've tried several times, including quitting the 5. Champions episode 'Primordus Rising' and starting again, all without success. The other rather odd thing is that on my world map I see a green star (marked Primordus Rising) just off the Eye of the North Hall of Monuments area which I can't get to. When I travel to the Eye of the North this disappears. I have had internet connection problems recently and am beginning to wonder if the files for the latest download might have been corrupted in some way. Time to raise the matter with Arenanet I think.

All you got to do in eye of the north is walk into Aurenes scrying pool room and the npcs will start talking, listen untill its done and you will get the next step to go to rata sum.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to both of you, Ashantara and Linken, for your advice. I did try your suggestions but once again without success. In view of this I raised a ticket on Arenanet on December 1st and after many e-mails, both to and from, they finally came up with a solution. The thing that helped me to get 'back on track' was to, and I quote, 'Activate Chapter 1 - Whisper in the Dark for us. Then re-activate Chapter 5 - Champions for us'. I don't see the logic in this but it worked. Thanks once again for your help.

@Rik Stark.7289 said:Thanks to both of you, Ashantara and Linken, for your advice. I did try your suggestions but once again without success. In view of this I raised a ticket on Arenanet on December 1st and after many e-mails, both to and from, they finally came up with a solution. The thing that helped me to get 'back on track' was to, and I quote, 'Activate Chapter 1 - Whisper in the Dark for us. Then re-activate Chapter 5 - Champions for us'. I don't see the logic in this but it worked. Thanks once again for your help.

Thumbs upGlad you came back and posted the solution, its very rare that people do that and it can help future people with same problem.

Not that they go looking for the thread but people like Ashantara for example might remember seeing this issue before and look it up.