mastery points should be available in the gemstore

Make mastery points available for gem store purchase for those that do not want to take the time to do all the cr(stuff)ap to get one point. Sometime an entire list has to be completed for just one point that's just bad, especially if people have to get x amount of experience to use them. I hate taking the time to get them wasting the time i could be getting the exp. to use them.

• Confused 1

@Chyanne Waters.8719 said:

@Vancho.8750 said:And top 250 PVP titles and Legenderies and, and, and uhm a little monkey that says meow.Just play the kitten game it is not so hard.

I do play the game but Anet said if you wanna take the time in game you can but if not you can purchase things to avoid that,So you can play, no one said you needed the mastery opened today there is no rush in the game. Masteries are a game mechanic what is the point of the game if everything can be bought with money. It is also in the name Mastery as in mastering the game, like become better at the game.

@Vancho.8750 said:

@Vancho.8750 said:And top 250 PVP titles and Legenderies and, and, and uhm a little monkey that says meow.Just play the kitten game it is not so hard.

I do play the game but Anet said if you wanna take the time in game you can but if not you can purchase things to avoid that,So you can play, no one said you needed the mastery opened today there is no rush in the game. Masteries are a game mechanic what is the point of the game if everything can be bought with money. It is also in the name Mastery as in mastering the game, like become better at the game.

I am not talking about purchasing the points and them giving u free exp just the points themselves

@Chyanne Waters.8719 said:

I am not talking about purchasing the points and them giving u free exp just the points themselvesI am also talking about the mastery points, they are given for completing an achievement they are basically reward for finishing a quest.

@Vancho.8750 said:

I am not talking about purchasing the points and them giving u free exp just the points themselvesI am also talking about the mastery points, they are given for completing an achievement they are basically reward for finishing a quest.

but some people like myself do not want to do all those things to get them. It does not mean they should remove them for those who do though

You're my friend. Just no.

There might be an argument for paying for the exp to fill the bar. But the MP is supposed to be earned. If you can't get the harder ones, do the ones that are easier to acquire or wait for new easy ones to come out. Max Mastery isn't that important anyways. Skip unlocking the final masteries in lines that don't give you any real benefit, like Raven Bright, Exalted Gathering, and Siren of Orr.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:You're my friend. Just no.

There might be an argument for paying for the exp to fill the bar. But the MP is supposed to be earned. If you can't get the harder ones, do the ones that are easier to acquire or wait for new easy ones to come out. Max Mastery isn't that important anyways. Skip unlocking the final masteries in lines that don't give you any real benefit, like Raven Bright, Exalted Gathering, and Sire

Be nice if they did that but they won't so why not sell them in the gem store also not asking for the exp still have to do that

@Chyanne Waters.8719 said:Make mastery points available for gem store purchase for those that do not want to take the time to do all the cr(stuff)ap to get one point. Sometime an entire list has to be completed for just one point that's just bad, especially if people have to get x amount of experience to use them. I hate taking the time to get them wasting the time i could be getting the exp. to use them.

I disagree. Progression should not be something that can be bought through the gem store.

ok, let imagine that it is already done by non abstract exsampleOne of examples one of last weapons collections, current buy price on tp is 4.5k gold. Let imagine what you can it buy from gem store that skins, do unlock and get point.Let it be start dart price that not depend from trade manipuliation and 4k gold.100 gems sells for 24g aprox if round upso 4000 gold is 16.667 gems if round up8000 gems is 100 euroSo 16.667 gems after round in your side 200 euro

Now question, do you ready pay 200 euro for each mastery point?If yes, and also you a not one, why not - mastery points can be available in the gemstore. Don't see any problem. Money is ok.

You'd rather reduce exploration, questing, and gameplay activity to mindless XP grinding instead of the other way around? and pay them for the privilege?

I would be very interested in what exactly you consider to be a "game", because I think there is some serious disconnect here... perhaps a language barrier...

I actually agree with this. The game lets us buy gear for gold which can be brought for gems. I see no reason why mastery points shouldn’t be available as well. It’s not like the mastery points are vital to a class build or anything. They are just generic updates that do not make any difference. If people want to pay, they should be allowed to as in this case unlocking mastery points with gems does not give the player who is paying any advantage.