If nothing Else, in the expansion, please make up your mind.

Apolo.5942

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:really? I get hit by massive warrior dmg all the time. Or do you think 22k is low?

Sure is, i did not roll warrior, to play thief without the evasion. They hit you for that because they were as durable as tissue paper. If armor is to mean nothing, then we need to have the same evasion and damage mitigation potential as thieves.

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:oh yes, I man a easy class like warrior should be tanky AND high sustain AND high dps. eyeroll

Easy and performance have nothing to do with each other, otherwise come clean and establish the class tiers, which are supposed to be the good classes and which are supposed to be the bad classes.

Mechanics should be about gameplay, you play mesmer because you like the clutter and the subterfuge, not because you want to play the op class.

And since you bring it up, most classes can both out damage and out sustain the warrior simultaneously.

The warrior is not high sustain, that is a thing of the past.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:close enough: gunflame

You get caught slippin by a non stealth class "all the time"? Running a 1 trick gimmick?

It's a gimmick, but it comes out fast and hard.

I like surprising people in melee with it on weapon swap.I'm kinda pissy that some classes can do the same 'surprise you are dead', but on meta build instead of a gimmick build.

@Vancho.8750 said:

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:close enough: gunflame

You get caught slippin by a non stealth class "all the time"? Running a 1 trick gimmick?

It's a gimmick, but it comes out fast and hard.

I like surprising people in melee with it on weapon swap.I'm kinda pissy that some classes can do the same 'surprise you are dead', but on meta build instead of a gimmick build.

Shame really. They give warrior the ability to do what other classes get to do then BAM hard nerf. People really can't handle an equally tuned warrior.