It's been said before: High Ping Issues. Error Code=7:11:3:202:101

I have 100mbps cable internet hardwired to the modem. I am using a i7 9700k at 3.60GHz, with 16GB of DDR4 3000MHz RAM. I have an RTX 2080. I get an average of 112 FPS in this game, and even get up to 30-35 FPS in large world boss fights, or WVW.

I am experiencing that ever-present issue of super high ping, and have recorded it at over 5 and 6 THOUSAND.

I, like others, am getting the error code 7:11:3:202:101 and do not understand the cause for it. I, like others, have checked with my ISP, to see if there is a brownout in our service area, or to check if there are other disruptions. They've confirmed there is no issues in their realms, and to check if other programs are similarly impaired. It only appears Guild Wars 2 is affected. There are multiple instances in which the lag from GW2 has actually kicked my modem offline for hours at a time.

To me, this feels like some sort of DDoS attack that is affecting the GW2 servers in general. That can be a way to explain this rather random scenario, and why not everyone has such issues.To better secure my own account, I re-upped my 2 factor and changed my password just in case something does fall through eventually.

Hope this can get sorted out, as I miss being able to play in long stretches. Good thing I picked up archery again, as it helps to have something else to practice in the meantime. :)