Will I miss a one time only reward?

MusicMuse.5749

Quoting from an Anet post:

@Cobalt Flame.8056 said:The next event, mobilizing the Ebon Vanguard, will begin on December 1. If you haven't received your rewards from the Crystal Bloom yet, be sure to collect them from their representative in Eye of the North before December 1.

I'm not sure if this means if they won't be available again, but it seems so?

@Lottie.5370 said:Quoting from an Anet post:

@"Cobalt Flame.8056" said:The next event, mobilizing the Ebon Vanguard, will begin on December 1. If you haven't received your rewards from the Crystal Bloom yet, be sure to collect them from their representative in Eye of the North before December 1.

I'm not sure if this means if they won't be available again, but it seems so?

I was thinking that "progress" would be reset and have to be re-earned. The wording isnt very clear lol

You miss out on nothing of consequence - all the crystal bloom rewards are duplicated at the Seals vendor who doesn't appear to be leaving (It appears seals are the permanent vendor and that currency comes from the instances themselves, it just takes longer to get than the other temporary currencies).

What seems to change is the community tier rewards, which has nothing but a few mats and maybe a booster or two

Hello, you can not add to community goals or earn community goals after the community event ends. I would be amazed if the vendors were removed, but who knows what the studio's plan is at this point. The Dragon Response Missions and associated vendors for our NPC allies should remain. They should be there when you reach them. If the offerings are the same for every allied vendor, we could see them get swapped out as the story progresses until all are discovered and organized as a group somehow. I can not be certain, but I think we will see more LW focused community events. You would have to skip ahead to participate and the current story is going through a significant transition. If you want to experience the story in order and earn future, one-time community rewards, you will want to catch up.