Reward tracks are so boring

Junkpile.7439

Doesn't really motivate me at all. Feels like there isn't any fun tracks. Only these nonrepeatable tracks are fun because you get some new skin. It's so hard to play fashion wars in wvw. Dungeon tracks are annoying too because you get all weapon skins much faster than armors and then you get these same useless weapons every time. Of course we still get same warlord armor box every week too. I did complete that set months and months ago. Maybe change it already?

@Junkpile.7439 said:Doesn't really motivate me at all.reward track this is small bonus, and don't have plan make it main motivation item.

It's so hard to play fashion wars in wvw.welcome on gem TP

Dungeon tracks are annoying too because you get all weapon skins much faster than armors and then you get these same useless weapons every time.it is properly calculated, you get all weapons and 6 set mostly in same. If someone need additional armor set - why we should worry that it not very fast?

Of course we still get same warlord armor box every week too.yes, I like this. I need ecto.

@Junkpile.7439 said:then you get these same useless weapons every time.... I've pulled out maybe half a dozen greatsword precursors in the past 6 months by tossing ascalonian greatswords into the forge, lol.

Useless is a relative term. I mean if you just roll around in a pile of gold laughing and never buy anything with it, the gold useless too.