HELLO ANET ??? RELINKS ??? HELLO ??

Simo.6819

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@"Blockhead Magee.3092" said:Wasn't it last year that they didn't do new links after Thanksgiving (US) until the start of the new year?

yeah but they at least announced it. so far i see 3 servers that have not changed in link ups.

Also wasn't it so that relinks happened on odd numbered months to prevent the same mistake as the year that Yaksguumabrand Crossing was a link? The same matchup that Gaile Grey tried to initially tell us that we shouldn't complain about because we didn't like the link and disregarded us trying to say "No, you dun goofed"?

@Bellatrixa.3546 said:

@"Blockhead Magee.3092" said:Wasn't it last year that they didn't do new links after Thanksgiving (US) until the start of the new year?

yeah but they at least announced it. so far i see 3 servers that have not changed in link ups.

Also wasn't it so that relinks happened on odd numbered months to prevent the same mistake as the year that Yaksguumabrand Crossing was a link? The same matchup that Gaile Grey tried to initially tell us that we shouldn't complain about because we didn't like the link and disregarded us trying to say "No, you dun goofed"?

Lol at the time I was on CD a Medium server with no link up against the 4 link megablob. Was nice outnumber pips everywhere for the week XD

@Bellatrixa.3546 said:

@Calisanna.8732 said:Lol at the time I was on CD a Medium server with no link up against the 4 link megablob. Was nice outnumber pips everywhere for the week XD

Tbh as someone who was on DB at the time as part of that link, it was hilariously fun and Team chat was a blast :D

Ya but the q you all had was awful I heard lmao