Relink....... HELLO PEOPLE!!!

DigitalGamer.5491

@DeKong.6203 said:EU had their reset 1h49 min ago. Come on man, there's more than just NA links! ???Pull yourself together and think!

Is EU reset before NA? I'm actually asking because this I'm am unaware of. Either way, relinks are going to happen, thats almost a fact. Just because it hasn't been announced yet, doesn't mean it's off.

There I fixed it.

Seafarer's Rest - BlackgateWhiteside Ridge - Devona's RestElona Reach - MaguumaUnderworld - Northern ShiverpeaksRiverside - Sea of SorrowsDzagonur - Isle of JanthirBaruch Bay - DragonbrandAurora Glade - Ferguson's CrossingRuins of Surmia - Ehmry BayHenge of Denravi - Piken SquareAnvil Rock - BlacktideGate of Madness - Far ShiverpeaksTarnished Coast - VabbiDarkhaven - Miller's SoundFort Aspenwood - Abaddon's MouthSanctum of Rall - Vizunah SquareBorlis Pass - Augury RockEredon Terrace - Jade SeaCrystal Desert - ArborstoneStormbluff Isle - Gunnar's HoldJade Quarry - KodashSorrow's Furnace - DesolationYak's Bend - GandaraKaineng - Fissure of WoeDrakkar Lake - Ring of Fire

Fort Ranik will be deleted, uneven numbers and all

hahahaha

@DigitalGamer.5491 said:

@DeKong.6203 said:EU had their reset 1h49 min ago. Come on man, there's more than just NA links! ???Pull yourself together and think!

Is EU reset before NA? I'm actually asking because this I'm am unaware of. Either way, relinks are going to happen, thats almost a fact. Just because it hasn't been announced yet, doesn't mean it's off.

Yes, EU matchups were already reseted (and always reset few hours before NA), relink didnt happened

@Bristingr.5034 said:

@DigitalGamer.5491 said:Update, relinks are still on, delayed one week though

$10 says the re-linking system is permanently broken.

Also, to those complaining about lack of communication - The Anet staff is on Holiday (Thanksgiving) break. They'll be back in on Monday.

Yes, because the communication is better when they aren’t on break. ?

@Tuna Bandit.3786 said:There I fixed it.

Seafarer's Rest - BlackgateWhiteside Ridge - Devona's RestElona Reach - MaguumaUnderworld - Northern ShiverpeaksRiverside - Sea of SorrowsDzagonur - Isle of JanthirBaruch Bay - DragonbrandAurora Glade - Ferguson's CrossingRuins of Surmia - Ehmry BayHenge of Denravi - Piken SquareAnvil Rock - BlacktideGate of Madness - Far ShiverpeaksTarnished Coast - VabbiDarkhaven - Miller's SoundFort Aspenwood - Abaddon's MouthSanctum of Rall - Vizunah SquareBorlis Pass - Augury RockEredon Terrace - Jade SeaCrystal Desert - ArborstoneStormbluff Isle - Gunnar's HoldJade Quarry - KodashSorrow's Furnace - DesolationYak's Bend - GandaraKaineng - Fissure of WoeDrakkar Lake - Ring of Fire

hahahaha... so, uh... 8.3 matchups is an even number?

you'd not say "awww" if ur unlinked or in a weak or dead link @Ashantara.8731

@Sleepwalker.1398 don't assume that EU doesn't have those crazy trolls that u have blocked for longer than you remember, but still see references on in teamchat constantly lol.

@Dawdler.8521 that'd be a solid fix in Anets terminology :)

@Bristingr.5034 as for EU people, we got usually zero clue what thanksgiving is about, or when it happens. it doesn't exist on our continent lol.

@"kamikharzeeh.8016" said:we got usually zero clue what thanksgiving is about, or when it happens. it doesn't exist on our continent lol.

Uhm... If you have some knowledge of the world outside of your own country, you do know about Thanksgiving and its meaning. ;) In any case, like with almost all things American, they stole the idea and name from one of our European traditional holidays and made it their own (on a different date):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving

That's exactly what we celebrate in October. :)

descriptionwise it remember me of the Harvest-Thankfulness festivity that exists now and then in european countries with bigger agricultural history, just nearly no one really celebrates it. with "it does not exist" i meant, it basically does not exist. it is kinda obvious that the US didn't just invent it, most modern festivities are originated from celtic cultures and been just adapted ("stolen") by christianity.

@Tuna Bandit.3786 said:There I fixed it.

[Large set of links between NA and EU]Kaineng - Fissure of WoeDrakkar Lake - Ring of Fire

hahahaha

While I think that would actually address the time zone coverage more than any other links they could do, I am not sure the EU players would like being linked with the average mouth breather that is an NA non-guilded Doritto follower...

Also,

Alliances When!?