GW2 Promptless Crashing?

Good day: For the least week, I've been experiencing strange issues. I was playing in Siren's landing when my game crashed. No audio pixelation, no graphical distortion. The game simply stopped working. This was Tuesday or monday, roughly.

Since then, the longest I've been able to log in for is once, for about 10 minutes. This didn't crash, I stopped it manually as I had to do some things, but that only worked when I had every single other program on start-up and non-microsoft service disabled. Nothing has changed in my PC before that, and otherwise any attempt to start the game up rarely gets further than the log-in screen, with it seemingly randomly allowing me enough time to check my mail and no more.

When the game crashes, there isn't any prompt afterwards either. It simply shuts down, as if forcibly terminated without any lag or delay. Has anyone ran into something similar? I've tried repairing it as well, but to no avail. I'm also not sure what services on my PC would even interfere with it as since July I've been playing the game with no issues until this week.

since Tuesday I have similar problems, mainly skilllags (in fractal, pvp) but it happened to me that the game screen stopped but in my headphones I could hear other players moving and using skills by my own character.The last patch did a lot of damage in my opinion as many of my friends are also suffering from FPS drops, freezes, screen freeze and more.

@Seven Star Stalker.1740 said:with it seemingly randomly allowing me enough time to check my mail and no more.

You are talking about in-game mail, right?

When the game crashes, there isn't any prompt afterwards either. It simply shuts down, as if forcibly terminated without any lag or delay.

Have you tried any other games to check whether this issue is limited to GW2?