Play from SEA, currently home to NA, would EU gives me better connection?

Raffrey.5271

My average ping is 290~320. Sure it's high but not unplayable, I just need to time my action a bit earlier, like when Tequatl stomps, jump into the wave rather than over it. Of course, there's also times when the windows are simply too short to do anything, I don't do end game contents, so I couldn't care less.But now I want to craft these legendary armors. The Armory is coming. I'll have to do some end game contents, and for me to perform better I think I need the ping value to be as low as possible.Days ago I saw a post on Reddit, someone in Singapore, based in home to NA, looking for a guild, then the another told them to transfer to EU, said the connection is much better there. So, what I want to ask is, for the people that had experienced the differences(if any), is it true?

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I think most SEA play on NA servers, but you can create a Play4Free account and check it out before transferring.

Or use a free VPN to check out different routes to the servers.

Good luck.

Turns out this is something I can see for myself. Created a free account in EU and the average ping is ~200, guess this is something worth considering.

Thanks.