Cleansing sigil

Sleepwalker.1398

From last week, i'm noticing on my mesmer that in few battles my cleansing sigil is not working or doing anything.I have one on each set, main hand and main hand swap weapon.Most fights are fine, but then in few, i see how many condis i have, i swap weapons and nothing happens.It states 3 condi, and it doesn't do anything in some battles on swap with 3 condis on me.Anyone else seeing this?

Not for me, I've had it happen while fighting tower lords and not from a dismounting.

Notes:Weapon swap sigils have 9s internal cooldowns.Regular weapon swap has 10s cooldown.Other things like warrior trait brings swap down to 5s.Ele attunements, eng kits, guard tomes, rev legends, death shroud, celestial avatar, attack while mounted can all proc the sigils.

I played on mesmer which has none of those, ran up to a tower lord after not being in combat for more than 10s and still not get energy to proc on the first weapon swap in combat, I've seen it happen in every type of fight but not always, sometimes I felt like cleansing didn't proc either but not something I actively watched. I don't know if it's a case of lag or whatever.

@Clownmug.8357 said:Being dismounted in combat counts as a weapon swap I believe. Maybe that's what took your swap proc early.

I got in battle in a 3v4 situation and this was midway in battle when i got hit with torment, burn and bleeding.These were only 3 condis on me, so i used blink to get away from the condi rev, swapped weapons and nothing happened.But not sure, its few times this has happened i've noticed.

It has 9 second cooldown and legend swap counts for swapping weapons.

I have been playing rev as well and it has been working perfectly. I believe you run cleansing on both weaponsets and thats causing your issue.

But as someone mentioned, dismounting counts as weaponswap. So if it happens first 10 seconds in combat from weaponswapping (not legend), I would look into removing the cleansing sigil from your other weaponset

For me it works 100% of the time and I am using double cleansing sigil a lot. I think the mechanic confuses some players.

works only in combat9 second global ICD (this means if two sigils are equipped, both sigils share the ICD)several mechanics like unmounting, necro shroud, ele attunements, rev legends, engineer kits count as weaponswap and trigger the sigil and ICD