[EU] Infinite Nebula [ION] PvE guild recruiting!

haveageez.5349

Hey there,

Infinite Nebula [iON] is a European based PvE guild established way back in 2013, that still has a solid core of members and is once again looking to add new members to the lovely crew we currently have!

What do we do?

Fotm, guild missions, and any other PvE related content, expanding into CM fotm, raids and strike missions as we recruit new membersSome players do some PvP and WvWTeach: We have players happy and willing to teach any player fractals, with this expanding to CM fotm, raids and strikes in the futureAnd yes, we still do dungeonsWe do also have members who are involved in various other games and gaming communities in those games if that interests you

What are we looking for?

Active playersFriendly people who want to make the guild a positive place to bePlayers willing to learn if need be, and teach if they are already able to do all contentBe willing to join in on the banter in our discord serverPlayers who want to help the guild grow and become better than it ever has beenCurrently looking for people who are chilled and want to have some fun on here, it is a game after all! If you do raid and have CM fotm experience that would be nice too

If this sounds like something that interests you, or you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM or mail any of the following people, its great if you mail more than one of us too!!

Haveageez.5349 (Myself)Chivana.6084Gonten.8724GrayDawn.9146

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you soon!!

Hi! I would like to join. Im returning player and im not that experienced. I did a few fractals endgame and thats about it when I played like 6 months ago. I got a lvl 80 character and would like to join and learn the ropes of the game like dungeons, fractals and raids. Dont know how to message you. Hope I can join.

@jehrakal.4517 said:Hi! I would like to join. Im returning player and im not that experienced. I did a few fractals endgame and thats about it when I played like 6 months ago. I got a lvl 80 character and would like to join and learn the ropes of the game like dungeons, fractals and raids. Dont know how to message you. Hope I can join.

Invited!!!

Hiyo, im interested in joining your guild if possible, im fairly new to the game (just finished S4 kinda?) and wouldn't mind some tips from more experienced players, and helping out with whatever i can.

Im pretty active ingame so hit me up whenever and if your interested in enlisting me.Cheers and happy new year!

@haveageez.5349 said:

@PerOoOou.2865 said:Heya, i'd like to join the guild. I'm a new player and I'm interested in the PvE content and I might need some help figuring out some stuff, thx ^_^

Heya, lets chat in game!

I'm trying to msg you through in-game mail and whisper by using the name you have provided here, but it says account/mail doesn't exist >.<idk how else to contact you lol, unless u got a discord channel or something.