Character Selection Screen.

@Hybarf Tics.2048 said:Character profile would be better by showing which order we are part of.Having 9 characters makes it hard to remember which order they are with.

I currently have 40 characters and about 2 months ago needed a piece of priory armor for a look I was making. I have 1 character for each order, and I had absolutely no idea what character was a member of the priory lol. Needless to say it was not a fun experience. x3

@LightningWolfTigerBear.6725 said:Probably because none of our character backstory choices matter beyond the lvl 60 story mission.

That is not quite true. They did pick up pieces (like which god blessed you at birth) during some of the PoF content, and will hopefully do so more often in the future.

Anyway, there is a lot about the current CSS that bothers me and other players. One can only hope that ANet will pick up on the criticism.

In reference to this topic, but as an additional thought.

I support being able to see which character is a member of which original order, but I'd like to ease of use functionality taken further for all story arcs. Which character has completed which original story, expacs AND which seasons.

You can tell by the story journal that you've completed certain things, but take S2 for example, if you want to replay a certain chapter for additional achievements, you have to remember who you completed it with originally to skip to that chapter.

If I'm on (insert random character here) and pull up my acct story journal, hovering over the S2 episode 1 achievement should tell me not only If I completed it once, but who did it.

Archived