Disconnection right after the latest update.

There is definitely something wrong with the client or servers because can't even get through an event in Dragonfall before client looses connection to server. While I might be willing to accept my ISP is not the greatest, it was happening to everyone in Dragonfall and I'm running on the Geforce NOW cloud; the GW2 client in the GeForce cloud would loose connection, but I would not loose connection tot he GeForce NOW session.

Please fix ASAP; the game is unplayable at the moment.

This game is going down to hell - whenever they add a new update, it either launches an enormous wave of disconnects or starts making the server crash constantly (exactly the same situation with Champions update).....BUT, eventually, the problem is on our end, isn't it? I'm tired of being told that bs all the time...

This is what happens when you fire all the original developers. lol Fixing GW2 is like trying to find the burned bulb in a 1000 mile long string of Christmas light. This is why with each patch, and each map they add it get's worse. This has been going on for too many years, and it's why I will not be buying their next expansion on my 3 accounts. This game was my love, but all I have left is WvW which was something I never wanted to do. At least there the stability is a million times better than all the new zones. Why? Because they never add anything to WvW maps! Then again I guess it's a blessing. lol

@Vegeta.2563 said:

@FattyLumpkin.3420 said:I can no longer play GW2. Within 2 min I am disconnected. Everything I've done in that time is unsaved. I have gathered the same logs 3x without getting them. Confirmed on a 2nd PC. Error code 7:11:3:202:101.

Make sure you aren't using the skyscale gathering tools.. bug that crashes the game.

One among many, ibs mastery and warrior trait crashes it aswell.