The Red in the class skills. changed based on who you are channeling.

lil muffin.1250

I'm libra AF.And Aesthetics are super important to me.Revanant is quite fun but one thing that drives me crazy is the angry red in all its class skills.Sometimes i'm channeling glint and ventari, Which isnt an emo combo so when i'm all sparkle dragon and flower centaur id perfer if my skills reflected that.

Guild wars 2 does an AHmaHzing job at letting you decipher who your character is within its proffession.This change could make revenant feel super different based on the spirit he is channeling.

I feel like we're already a clown class when it comes to aesthetics. Revenant color scheme is: red, black, and misty white and yet each legend has it's own colour that is present in the energy bar, skill icons, unique animation behind skill bar and the hand glow. This is more than enough and if it were up to me only the energy bar would switch color to show what you're channeling and the rest would be in our color scheme.

@Elric.4713 said:I feel like we're already a clown class when it comes to aesthetics. Revenant color scheme is: red, black, and misty white and yet each legend has it's own colour that is present in the energy bar, skill icons, unique animation behind skill bar and the hand glow. This is more than enough and if it were up to me only the energy bar would switch color to show what you're channeling and the rest would be in our color scheme.

yeah but the way it currently is you are always seeing 8 different colors. red, white, black, blue , purple etc..this way you would have less colors popping up at a given time. just black white and whatever color you are channeling.. it makes us less of a clown class and you have the ability to actually create themese.

Like i could go legend of dwarf and dragon and i could go with a magical almost holy light theme.

or go for a more edgy dark theme with mallayx and shiro

or a light and dark theme with dragon and mallyx

right now its hard to tie down a theme.

@Yasai.3549 said:How much more sparkly do yu want Glint to be?The Facets kinda already glow on the ground and in an Aura, and their skills are kinda flashy.

And isn't all the Centaur skills when emitted through the tablet a little yellowish?

i just dont wanna see those ugly blood red skills when i'm being a sparkle princess..

just take the red out let it be black and white and grey..

Lol I actually feel the same way as you, OP. I love the class but have never been a fan of the red and black aesthetic. I started out playing the class primarily with Ventari/Glint builds and disliked how much most of the weapon animations clash with those color palettes (and the fashion for most of my Revs). Over the years I have gotten better at ignoring it.

@lil muffin.1250 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:While we are at it, can we also get rid of the blue parts of all non-Guardian skills?Those blue heal skills clash with the colour aesthetics on every other profession.

i think those are important for pvp... it lets other people know what you are doing

I was actually thinking of the icon on my bar, which enemies normally can't see.But with all the particle spam that's being farted out in all direction at all times in PvP, people hardly can see what the opponents are doing anyway.