Bots are accusing humans of botting? :O

Nabbut.7480

That's the end goal of humanity. Eventually the robot meteor will make all meatbags extinct. Computers will start evolving. Soon you would see protohumanbots taking bytes out of slain mammothbots. They will eventually learn data farming. The cycle will restart all over again until the day of the meateor.

The worst ones is when you have your email address as your account name, this has happened to me before in a game. Had to stop playing it till the mods changed the name.

But I have seen some accounts with CD keys as their account name, honest mistake of not reading the imput box's name and pasting the code in there.

@"Smoosh.2718" said:The worst ones is when you have your email address as your account name, this has happened to me before in a game. Had to stop playing it till the mods changed the name.

But I have seen some accounts with CD keys as their account name, honest mistake of not reading the imput box's name and pasting the code in there.

Afaik this are not their real keys, but a bug that happend some time, especially when gw1 accounts moved to gw2.You cant even enter a key like this as acc-name, because "-" is forbidden.You can find people with such names on the forum too sometimes.

@paShadoWn.5723 said:Had a game where player with a name looking like a CD-key accused his whole team of being bots for ordinary losing.

I mailed the most famous warrior bot the other day on eu with thousands of reports on his back to wish him well in his new career, he stoped botting at spvp after 2years 24/7 and started botting only in wvw now. After 17 hours some of which he was botting infrond my eyes he mailed me back and told me to stop make fake reports :D :D :D :D