World Boos or Meta

Lucien.6395

Hi guys

Sorry to open this forum for something stupid and I'm sorry for my English I had to translate to come and ask.

I was killing Drakar and there were only 20 people in the Squad and it was easy.

With the Squad full I already suffered to kill the same, we almost didn't succeed.

How the target killing system or world bosses works, the HP changes based on the people on the map or people close to it.

Thanks for helping me ..

Events and bosses indeed upscale depending on the number of people participating, the more people, the tougher.That's easier to notice on smaller events, like during dailies, when many people are around and mobs that are usually veterans and lower start to appear as elite and champions :)

The HP changes based on the number of people close to the boss and helping with the event. If they're close but they're dead, standing still or otherwise aren't helping then they won't be counted after a while.

But in general if there are more people the boss will have more health. The intention is that it should never be too easy for a big group to kill or too difficult for a small group.

@Silvia.9130 said:Events and bosses indeed upscale depending on the number of people participating, the more people, the tougher.That's easier to notice on smaller events, like during dailies, when many people are around and mobs that are usually veterans and lower start to appear as elite and champions :)

Also, some of the mobs can get stronger, deal more dmgwith scaling. I think elites and lesser can scale up but not champs. So you can get elites that are deadlier than champs. I'm not 100 % on this.