Q: Mastery Point in The Tomb (Desert Highlands)

Dears

I did read all sort of statements - at times contradictory - about this mastery point and would like to understand what is true (or not). I would like to know about the 3 following main points:

1. Is it true that the alternative route external to The Tomb has been patched and is no more possible?
  2. Some players tell that they have done it with a Springer rank 3 straight inside the room: Is it really possible?
  3. And last but main: Is it true that it can be done with a Griffon only?

Thanks in advance for information. :)

It is possible to do it with Springer + gliding, but it requires not only pixel perfect jump aim, but also pixel-perfect mid-jump maneuvering. Most of the players won't be able to do it that way. The easiest way is springer+griffon. And the "back route" is obviously not intended, and if it isn't patched up yet, it eventually will be.

@Dreamy Lu.3865 said:Thanks All! Ok, then I give up on it. I do not intend to go for a Griffon any time soon, and as I have enough mastery points to complete all ranks, fine with me. :)

I did level 3 on the first 4 mounts. If HOT is any guide I will wish I had those points for the season masteries so will get them before coming back for level 4.

The griffon collections can most definitely be done solo, with the exception of the bounties. And it's not too terrible to find people to do the bounties. I see people calling them out in map chat all the time. Additionally, I've watched a few streamers do the rest of the collections (yes, including the library) on their own now. Personally, I did it with my husband. The worst part (for me) was feeding him the 250g he needed, on top of spending 250g myself. Thankfully halloween is helping me coup that cost.

That said, if anyone would like help with any of the collections (killing stuff, finding stuff, no I'm not handing out gold), feel free to hit me up in game.

Archived