BEST RUNE FOR WARRIOR

pacifist.3869

@Yasai.3549 said:Defensive :Rune of Durability (affordable, from HoT/skirmish vendors)

Offensive :Generally good : Rune of Might, Rune of Fireworks, Rune of the Pack.

Anti Power : Rune of ScrapperAnti Condi : Rune of Hoelbrak (affordable)

Other stuff can be used based on yur build.

ohh thank you very much sir.how about rune of antitoxin for anti condi?and im currently using earth rune for damage reduction.

@knite.1542 said:Scholar runes or thief runes I suppose.More details about what you plan to play would make it easier to answer you.

well i am using a core warrior with full zerk gear, and am looking or a bit more sustain out of it. currently using the earth rune to save my skin from stealth thiefs and a moderate defence from rangers.

@pacifist.3869 said:

@knite.1542 said:Scholar runes or thief runes I suppose.More details about what you plan to play would make it easier to answer you.

well i am using a core warrior with full zerk gear, and am looking or a bit more sustain out of it. currently using the earth rune to save my skin from stealth thiefs and a moderate defence from rangers.

I think that the best defense is a good offense for warrior, but if you are looking for more sustain I suppose durability could be good.

As a warrior main, I got my Marauder gear, with Berserker amulets and weapons, running Greatsword and Axe/Shield for all 3 of my roaming power specs of Spellbreaker, Core and Berserker.

In order to save my utilities for an gap closing, offensive and stun break capabilties, I found out that Rune of the Warrior (kinda expensive I know), can be a better option. Overall increase in vitality and toughness, with a decrease on weapon swapping, which is how you manage conditions in this condition meta. 2 sigils of cleansing, discipline traits 2, 3 , 3 and you have a very potent warrior. Weapon swapping can be used defensively since you can utilize it per 4 seconds, removing 1 condition in edfault and another 3 with your rune.

Of course this setup still needs resistance and mass cleanses, since condi rev and scourgesimply reapply the conditions, however it makes your gameplay far more viable. I also enjoy using energy sigils for my endurance, or stun duration sigils for my shields. All this to help with the condi management and evading condi fields.

Finally, I propose for this rune because it is not only focused in condition (more vitality means more chances to survive the bomb) but it provides necessary toughness which can be a game changer for when fighting power S/D Daredevils or Rangers.

@Yasai.3549 said:Defensive :Rune of Durability (affordable, from HoT/skirmish vendors)

Offensive :Generally good : Rune of Might, Rune of Fireworks, Rune of the Pack.

Anti Power : Rune of ScrapperAnti Condi : Rune of Hoelbrak (affordable)

Other stuff can be used based on yur build.

I used those runes for awhile but I really like Rune of Surging right now, especially with absorption and draining sigils. I'm not a Warrior but they've been clutch a few times and are nice alone or timed with a group play in general.