Ad Infinitum: Which Back Items to Craft Along the Way?

I have a Fractal Capacitator (Infused) from Ad Infinium III Unbound, the 3rd collection. Do I need to make the Finite Result and/or Upper Bound? In other words,

• Do I need to make the Finite Result?
  • Do I need to make Upper Bound?
  • Both and should they be in "order?"
  • Are these made for the achievement or just for the Balls of Dark Energy?

It looks like you may want to craft one of these (but I don't know which!) just to salvage for the Balls of Dark Energy but I'm a little confused about the best path forward. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Hi !

Fractal Capacitor is only a part of the collection for Ad Inf, it's not the precursor ; to craft Ad Inf you need :

For the Legendary, you need :

Hi Jorhn! That is the most succinct, clear set of Ad Inf instructions I’ve seen to date. Thank you! Suddenly it seems like a lot but at least I know what to do. Can I assume it does not matter when you craft Finite Result and Upper Bound? If so, that’s good.

Should I salvage the Fractal Capacitor (Infused) for the Balls of Dark Energy?

I’m going to head on over and start crafting!

I don't remember if you can continue the collection without crafting Finite Result (to unlock the 2nd) and Upper Bound (to unlock the 3rd) but imo the best is to craft them (and salvage them after) because you get :5 Ball of Dark Energy after salvaging Finit Result9 Ball of Dark Energy after salvaging Upper Bound

And keep the Fractal Capacitor, it's an Ascended backpack, you can use it for a 2nd char