[IDEA] 3RD SPECIALIZATION ELITE | END OF DRAGON — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Community Creations

[IDEA] 3RD SPECIALIZATION ELITE | END OF DRAGON

rylien.3824rylien.3824 Member ✭✭
edited December 5, 2020 in Community Creations

@ArenaNet Team.4819
Everything is in the post, posted your ideas, I did not find old thread for specializations elites. I allow myself to create a new one, sorry.
I'll say it again here, it's a fanart, it's unofficial. It's just more enjoyable and easier to do this in pictures :)
The Monk on buffs and DPS. The Revenant on DPS ... The Warlock on a blood bar & darkness bar, and the summoning, and possession via the Daemons (linked to the lore of the "world of darkness"), As well as the manipulation of Asian talismans (as ammunition), to protect themselves or to send damage by explosion.
The "Souldream" in my opinion would be based on the Dream and the Nightmare.

I have a lot more trouble finding the weapons to ranger and the engineer... :p

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5, 2020

There's loads of threads moved into the professions subforum if you want to peruse them. I've seen some very good ideas and well fleshed out specs in some of the threads.

I like the artwork for these

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

I do like the arts too. But brawler, for engie, meh. And ranger with hammer? Wow. Nice work with the art anyway.

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN/PRIMORDIUS EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
    ->NEW Asurapedia

• rylien.3824rylien.3824 Member ✭✭
    edited December 5, 2020

Thank you. So I repeat: I did not draw the silhouettes I only made a montage. :)

I really had no idea for the engineer and put it away haha ​​...
    I hope we have a "Warlock" for the Necromancer with the sword of the blow :D Asian style with the talismans.

Besides, I chose focus for the engineer because it was something never too used as a weapon ^^
    @Randulf.7614
    thanks. I will look at

• Westenev.5289Westenev.5289 Member ✭✭✭✭

@hugo.4705 said:
    I do like the arts too. But brawler, for engie, meh. And ranger with hammer? Wow. Nice work with the art anyway.

I mean, "bunnyhammer" ranger was a thing back in gw1.

• @hugo.4705 said:

Agreed. Yeah besides Brawler for Engineer, these look cool. For Engineer I am creating a fan made suggestion called the Tidesurge which would give Engi dual wield axe like firefighters have axes.