Looking for an active WvW Zerg EU server

Kaherdin.2840

Hey guys !Just returned on the game, i'm a formed WvW player and it seems my server is "full" but full of roamers and GvG players so i'm not having fun at all ...

Is there a good Zerging EU server that I could join ?Also i can see that germans server are still on the top of the list, like years ago. But I don't speak a word in german. Are they really full of germans or they are english speaking ?

Thanks guys !

@Zape.2094 said:What server are you on?

I was on Gandara, yesterday i moved to SFR but i have the same problems : few players to zerging during daytime on weekends, and GvG at evening..

My problem is the following :I have not a lot of time to play because of my work and if I can it might be from around 7pm to 11pm sometimes, and if at that moment, the server is on full GvG, well unfortunatly I can't enjoy the mass PvP on the game... That's why I'm looking for a server that is Zerging more than doing GvG on prime times

@Talindra.4958 said:FoW currently linked with german RS server and the german commander speaks English in their voice. its nice.

Oooh if there are some english speaking zerging on riverside it can be cool !

Have you joined SFR's discord yet? I'm pretty sure they have a guy called Elite running for them during the day, but it's only one squad and SFR is known to have quite a few Chatmanders and Guild Raids running.

You will probably have the same problem on alot of other servers too, one squad, guild raids and big queues or just one queue to EB, apart from maybe on Reset night.

@CrimsonNeonite.1048 said:Have you joined SFR's discord yet? I'm pretty sure they have a guy called Elite running for them during the day, but it's only one squad and SFR is known to have quite a few Chatmanders and Guild Raids running.

You will probably have the same problem on alot of other servers too, one squad and a big queue or just one queue to EB, apart from maybe on Reset night.

Yep i'm actually on SFR and there were a commander called Elite whole day true.The thing is the server is totally disorganised and very toxic so.. not gonna stay in for sure

I'd say it's more a reflection of the times Kaherdin.

The two servers you've just been on are certainly not "GvG" servers, either of them. It's more so that content is dwindling so you are not going to find the same amount of pickup content as there used to be, anywhere. There may possibly be one or two examples of servers that are better covered than others but it's not like there is anything leaps and bounds above everything else. It also tends to change as players move or drop in and out. There tends to be more motion among players that tag.

So you can expect some servers to have better prime pickup coverage than Gandara or SFR, but do not expect them to be much better. Expect things to shift, look at server discords before hopping around to at least get some indication of pickup tag amounts and hours and expect some servers that may be doing alright to not be super keen on being mentioned here because that might turn them full and scrooged by the system. Not that it will stop people from talking, but I'm sure there are a couple of players here who might have one or two suggestions in mind that they are not listing here out of curtesy (and I don't mean the nomad wagons of current flavour).