Looking for mature and friendly guild

trev.1045

Hey all

I played briefly a year or two ago, but work and life in general got in the way.Roll forward and i now work from home (so no 3 hour commute) due to a cancer diagnosis and subsequent treatment. I have started playing again a couple of weeks ago (still learning my way around again)

I am experienced in MMO's but with the battering my body has had i am NOT quick or what people would call skilled anymore, so a hardcore raiding guild would not be happy with me.However i am friendly/sociable and will do what i can to contribute to the guild.

Cheers.Trev

Hey mate. If you're on a US server, I run a guild called Wardens of Destiny. It's a guild of people who like to hang out and play together. Mostly PvE, but we're generally casual and we don't raid. Other than that we do pretty much everything else in PvE. Many of us are older/mature. I'm 58 myself. If you have questions or would like to meet up with us on discord and say hi, just let me know.

@"trev.1045" said:Hey all

I played briefly a year or two ago, but work and life in general got in the way.Roll forward and i now work from home (so no 3 hour commute) due to a cancer diagnosis and subsequent treatment. I have started playing again a couple of weeks ago (still learning my way around again)

I am experienced in MMO's but with the battering my body has had i am NOT quick or what people would call skilled anymore, so a hardcore raiding guild would not be happy with me.However i am friendly/sociable and will do what i can to contribute to the guild.

Cheers.Trev

Hiya, Trev! I'm glad you're able to have more play time now, and I hope the treatment is going well. You might be interested in the guild I lead, Café Solidarity. We're a relaxed guild and we love friendly and sociable people. :) We have a few people who have experience chronic illness and have slower reaction times, etc., and there's still plenty of fun things we can do together in the game.

If you're interested, please send me a message here or in game, and check out our Discord: https://discord.gg/rWTKRbP

~Jevati

@Vayne.8563 said:Hey mate. If you're on a US server, I run a guild called Wardens of Destiny. It's a guild of people who like to hang out and play together. Mostly PvE, but we're generally casual and we don't raid. Other than that we do pretty much everything else in PvE. Many of us are older/mature. I'm 58 myself. If you have questions or would like to meet up with us on discord and say hi, just let me know.

Hi, are you still recruiting? I played the first GW religiously (4+) a day when I was my single. I went cold turkey right after Night Fall. I got into GW2 about 6 months ago because of COVID. I'm playing PVE in between replying work emails/calls and my kids' attentions.

@CaliforniaJuju.5840 said:

@Vayne.8563 said:Hey mate. If you're on a US server, I run a guild called Wardens of Destiny. It's a guild of people who like to hang out and play together. Mostly PvE, but we're generally casual and we don't raid. Other than that we do pretty much everything else in PvE. Many of us are older/mature. I'm 58 myself. If you have questions or would like to meet up with us on discord and say hi, just let me know.

Hi, are you still recruiting? I played the first GW religiously (4+) a day when I was my single. I went cold turkey right after Night Fall. I got into GW2 about 6 months ago because of COVID. I'm playing PVE in between replying work emails/calls and my kids' attentions.

We are indeed, sent you a guild invite. Hope to see you in game.

:# HELLO Trev!We are a group of laid back veterans and new players, mostly WvW but we have PvE people too. The Guild is max lvl. We have 160 members with around 30 ish active and a Discord server. We are in Kaineng. Feel free to send me a mail message in game ( I don't go on the forums much ) El Crum.2387 I'l send you an in game message too < 3

Here's a video of us, lol