Revenants versus Build "Templates". Still.

Vyr.9387

Same old problems I've been seeing brought up since the implementation of this buildshit.

Switching "templates" (personally using only hotkeys, no clue whether there's a difference with doing it manually) sometimes results in:

• utility skills being reset to their default positions (this particular thing happened to me on other characters as well, although at best once or twice in half a year, as opposed to almost every second log-in with a revenant)
  • a complete wipe-out of the current "template" - no legends, healing/utility/elite skills, or trait lines selected

and switching gear sets (also tried solely via hotkeys) sometimes results in equipment's stats getting reset, and said piece requiring a manual selection again.

As I recall, there had been many a complaint back at this bad joke of a feature's initial release about it actively deleting upgrades and/or gear itself, too, and since my financial status is not fit to casually double the price of Mystic Coins on a whim, I'd really hate to research said "feature" of this glorious EAnet stunt on myself, at least not without getting paid.

Note: No hate on the devs, the feature's decent sans context. All undying hate on whomever let this go live triple-monetized, killed ArcTemplates, and completely ignored every breath of feedback given.

The irony that exactly a class channeling the past legends of Tyria revolts against these AAA practices is quite remarkable.

• 2 months later...